Cadbury Dairy Milk Honey Roasted Cashews & Hazelnuts Chocolate Bar

Cadbury Dairy Milk Honey Roasted Cashews & Hazelnuts Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #391 out of 737 in Chocolate

The great taste of Cadbury.

May 09, 2016

this is my favorite Cadbury big bar it's loaded with roasted cashews and hazelnuts covert in a creamy chocolate I love everything about this bar I keep looking for these in stores every time I go grocery shopping I like it when they;re on sale then I can Stack up of them

March 08, 2016

There is no better snack than chocolate and nuts,this bar is so amazing. Milk chocolate that melts in your mouth,salty nuts ,the sweetness of the honey roasted cashews. I find it very satisfying. Cadbury chocolate is definitely good quality chocolate that everyone should eat.So.yummy

February 26, 2016

I remember receiving this Cadbury Dairy Milk Honey Roasted Cashes & Hazelnuts Chocolate Bar a while back in the mail has a promotion. I was so please to received this. Plus it was so tasty. I love the milk chocolate and taste of peanuts. It was a bit salty and that's probably why I enjoyed it so much. Nice and crunchy to with the nuts. A bit more expensive then other chocolate bars but they are quite large and for the quality I find that it's fairly price.

May 31, 2015

Milk chocolate and nuts what a delicious combo. Creamy & crunchy!

March 09, 2015

I'm very picky usually when it comes to chocolate, but this is one I know I can always turn to to get a really smooth, creamy, chocolate fix! All of the Dairy Milk chocolate is good, but I like this one especially because of the nuts inside. They certainly don't skimp on the nuts either, so be prepared for some chocolatey, nutty goodness!

February 23, 2015

I like all of the cadbury varieties. This one is one of our favourite. It has a very good amount of nuts inside, it's just perfect.

February 23, 2015

i just bought this variety of cadbury nut bar last week. loved it and in no time the family size bar was devoured. this is a must product for all those chocolate and nut lovers. no disappointments here.

July 19, 2014

I have loved Cadbury Chocolate since I was a child. I also love nuts so when they partnered cashews & hazlenuts and Cadbury chocolate it was love at first bite. This is such a yummy treat!

May 28, 2014

I love chocolate and nuts and this bar is such a wonderful combination of all the things I love. Creamy chocolate, hazelnuts and honey roasted cashews. What a combination of tastes! Titillates the tongue and definitely satisfies your cravings for chocolate. Very filling, all those nuts, they definitely didn't stint in that area.

This bar is a must have, so very tasty.

September 19, 2013

Really good, but couldn't taste the honey roasted cashews. Cost more than the original favour but didn't taste all that different. I would still get, the chocolate is really good either way.