Cadbury Dairy Milk Toffee

Cadbury Dairy Milk Toffee Reviews

Ranked #633 out of 758 in Chocolate

c

August 28, 2016

This is a milk chocolate that contains toffee bits. The chocolate was smooth and creamy - chocolate must be super creamy in order to satisfy my taste (I prefer creamy over sweet). I actually couldn't tell the sweetness level of the chocolate portion because of the toffee bits, which are sweeter than the chocolate portion. I guess that means I think the sweetness level of the chocolate is also to my satisfaction. The toffee bits are nicely spread throughout the chocolate bar and provides a nice crunchy sweet toffee taste. I enjoyed letting the chocolate melt in my mouth and then chew on the toffee bits. I would highly recommend this chocolate bar if you like a bit of crunch to your milk chocolate (since it's also reasonably priced)!

May 11, 2016

I love this chocolate bar with so many little bits of toffee in it I look in stores for these almost every time I go to do my grocery shopping if I see them on the shelve I always buy them

March 18, 2016

Love the way this chocolate tastes. the little bits of toffee in the chocolate as well is great, they are not' too big so they don't get stuck in your teeth. I would buy again.

January 16, 2016

Dairy milk has always been one of my favorite chocolates but add this toffee version is to die for! Highly addictive - im pretty sure most of my family loves this chocolate after i've introduced them to it

October 19, 2015

Cadbury chocolate is so good to begin with, then when you add toffee its unreal. Such an amazing inexpensive chocolate treat if you like chocolate and toffee.

March 15, 2015

The combination of Cadbury's legendary milk chocolate and toffee pieces is positively delicious. Smooth and creamy with a bit of texture. A satisfying chocolate treat.

March 13, 2015

Very rich and creamy with just the right amount of toffee!

November 22, 2014

These are great! I love all the little toffee pieces, since I don't like to eat just solid chocolate.

November 22, 2014

i eat chocolate everyday, and generally stick to plain, dark or chocolate with nuts, and mostly Cadbury, but this flavour is one of the few that i really enjoy.

August 12, 2013

Really love the taste, can't get enough of it. Hard to share with my family because it is so good.