Cadbury Dairy Milk

Cadbury Dairy Milk Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 737 in Chocolate

May 08, 2016

Cadbury Dairy Milk, this is a perfect treat. Cadbury Dairy Milk is smooth and not too sweet and not too bitter. It is sooooo good. I am so in love with this bar of heaven.

May 08, 2016

I love Cadbury Dairy Milk Bars I love chocolate and this one is a mild milk chocolate that just melts in your mouth I will have 2 or 3 of these while watching my shows or movies on t.v.

February 09, 2016

I normally do not like just chocolate, especially milk chocolate. I would never purchase it in the store or be excited to have it. I thought I would just have one or two squares just to satisfy a chocolate craving I was having. Wrong! I ate the whole bar!! I don't know what it was. I guess the smoothness and the not overly-sweetness was really nice. I was surprised, yet happy!

February 02, 2016

This is a very smooth chocolate.! It melts in you mouth. Very addictive. One of my favourites.

Updated On: February 21, 2016

I love Dairy Milk. A great chocolate bar with so many varieties it's hard to choose! One of the best there is out there!

January 30, 2016

One of my favourite choloate bars to enjoy. So smooth, silky and rich! They even have a tub of ice cream of this stuff! Amazing!

January 30, 2016

Smooth chocolate. When I crave chocolate this is a what I go for.

January 30, 2016

I like this for the just pure chocolate,a change from my usual fruit and nut bar.

January 23, 2016

So smooth and melt in your mouth creamy. A lovely texture and delicious taste. Definitely one of my "go to" treats while out shopping.

January 19, 2016

Delicious creamy chocolate bar. This is one of my favorite bars!

January 11, 2016

Cabury makes nice creamy and rich milk chocolate bars.
I enjoy the thin bars, just enough to satisfy my craving.