Cadbury Oreo Easter Egg Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 755 in Chocolate

May 08, 2016

Cadbury Oreo Easter Egg, I tried one of these and it honestly made me almost throw up it was disgusting in my mouth. I thought it might be different than the original but they all are just sugar filled garbage.

May 08, 2016

These are do good the outside is a creamy chocolate and the inside has bits of Oreo crunch it's creamy and tasty I would recommend these to anyone who loves having a nice sweet crunchy snack at anytime

March 14, 2016

These are really delicious. The outer chocolate shell is creamy and just sweet enough. The inside is creamy and rich and so tasty. I love that there's crunchy bits of Oreo cookies crushed up inside. Makes it perfect!

March 14, 2016

Melted in my mouth! Was like a orgasm the first bite lol odd way to put it I know but I bought one and after trying it I bought a bunch more! Defiantly reccommended!

March 14, 2016

I normally love Cadbury eggs and I am a really big chocolate lover. So when I was in a store and heard the cashier talking about these eggs I thought I would give them a try. After all I love Cadbury eggs and I love Oreo so chances are I would love them.

Umm no

They are way too sweet, to the point where I did not even eat it and it ended up in the trash. Now one thing anyone who knows me knows well is that I love anything chocolate. Crave it and love it so it has to be pretty bad for me to trash it.

I will not be purchasing this again.

March 11, 2016

OMG! My kids and I have Saw them on, an ad on you tube. And they have been asking me to get them. So when we were at the store and my daughter saw then. She picked them up right away. When we got home we all tried then and. They were amazing as they sound! The middle is the cream inside of a oreo with prices of oreo. It was beautiful! A little on the sweet side but over all I would recommend you to go out and get them now.

February 10, 2016

I didn't think I would like this but man did I ever find it tasty. The inside was filled with creamy Oreo goodness and the chocolate was delicious.

January 19, 2016

Just saw these at the supermarket next to the Cadbury cream eggs and I had to give them a try. I used to love Cadbury cream eggs, but I've noticed over the last couple of years they just don't taste as good as they used to. In fact, I've had a few that have been downright horrible, so I don't even buy them anymore. However, these new Oreo cream eggs are absolutely delicious. They will be a nice substitute for the cream eggs that I no longer purchase.