Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Gloss Stick Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

June 23, 2015

I love how smooth this goes on and never feels dry. It is smooth like gloss but provides coverage like a lipstick.
I have 'Basic Instinct' and thought I would not like the colour but it's a super nice shade for a natural look and I actually love it

1.5/5

April 21, 2015

Let me start by saying... I LOVE lip glosses. There is almost nothing I love more. But, this lip gloss does not last, has no pigmentation and is just terrible as a tinted gloss. Nothing redeeming about them whatsoever.

November 05, 2014

The Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss is one of my favorite lip glosses right now, the formula rich, very pigmented, velvety and smooth. It is not greasy or sticky, it guides so well on my lips. They have some very pretty shades and I want to get some more in the near future, I will also recommend them to my friends.

October 28, 2014

great lip product! It goes on as a gloss but has the staying power of a stain! Lasts all day - and I am constantly snacking and biting my lips!

October 16, 2014

You can adjust how you apply it to achieve different shades and go from day to night in a flash!

October 02, 2014

I got this product in my September Ipsy glam bag. The colour is called Basic Instinct. I don’t normally wear gloss because I don’t like when my lips looks super shiny. I like this gloss because it’s a nice, moist, subtle colour that is great for daytime wear and it isn’t overly shiny at all. It isn't long wearing but I like that because long wearing lip products tend to dry out my lips. If there is such a thing as a matte gloss, this would be it. I think would buy this in the future.

September 22, 2014

Super long lasting. Doesn't bleed into my pores. Worth it!!

September 18, 2014

I have this in the shade "Love Affair" and can tell you that the shade is different from how it appears on the outside. You would expect it to be a richer sort of red, however, it is more of a wine colour. That being said, I am going to try and be brave by wearing the shade this autumn.

September 17, 2014

Ahh this lip gloss feels amazing. It is so soft and not sticky at all - really great, worth the $19 price tag.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye