Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple

Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple Reviews

Ranked #511 out of 787 in Lip Balm

April 26, 2015

I love the idea and formula, but the colour disappointed. I love quick fixes. Having a brush and the balm in one handy container makes my life easy and great to throw un my purse. I just wish the colour was a bit bolder!

September 04, 2014

This tint is a great girly sassy color. Long lasting and amazing quality. You can wear this at the office or in the night club. A great basic to have in your make up bag!

September 21, 2013

I got this in an ipsy glam bag. Beautiful colour, feels amazing and lasts like nothing else. The actually price is expensive. $19 per pot. Its not actually that bad, but then when you add in shipping to Canada at $49.95 all of the sudden you are paying almost $70. The website has no other shipping options. I highly recommend it if you live in the states. If you don't, maybe leave it.

September 12, 2013

I received the Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple in my September Ipsy Glambag (sign up here if interested http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hffrf5bgd6x76lo)
Here is the link to the Cailyn website http://www.cailyncosmetics.com/product_p/tlb08.htm#.UjJTodKsjTo

I love the colour that this balm brings. It's bold and has some really awesome staying power (better than any lipstick, even my Urban Decay)

The price tag is a little more than I would ever like to pay for a lip balm, but it does the trick in 1) giving you colour and 2) moisturizing you lips.

The only down side is that it is a very matte colour where I prefer shine on my lips, but Cailyn does offer shimmer balms to use over the top of the tinted balms to give you that glam look.