• Cake Beauty Be Delectable Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream Strawberry & Cream
  • Cake Beauty Be Delectable Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream Strawberry & Cream
Good

Cake Beauty Be Delectable Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream Strawberry & Cream Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

April 13, 2016

I recently picked up this hand cream and was very pleasantly surprised. It reminds me of a lighter version of the neutragena Norwegian formula hand cream so it's a very nice option for summers when heavier hand creams don't absorb as well. This hand cream absorbs nicely, isn't greasy, and smells absolutely divine! I think I am going to try the coconut and cream version next time.

March 16, 2016

This hand cream is very moisturizing without being greasy with amazing fragrances. Coconut cream is my favorite but they all smell so delicious. I will definitely be re-purchasing this

February 17, 2016

I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews! I LOVE how these creams smell! (I don't really have dry dry hands so I couldn't tell you how well they moisturize) From my point of view they are pretty moisturizing and the wonderful smells lingers.

October 31, 2015

To be fair, I will start this review by saying I need an ultra nourishing hand cream. I work in a hospital where my hands are washed/sanitized well over 10 times per working day. So, my hands are dry and need extra nourishment when I can keep cream on them.

This cream smells nice and is absorbed quickly. I am very happy with it for the first 5 minutes after I put it on. After 5 mins, my hands start to feel dry again and I have to re-apply it 2-3 times before I get the full moisturising that my hands need.

One thing I LOVE about the product is the ingredient list. It has Shea butter for moisturising (along with coconut oil). It also had Aloe Vera which is very soothing. It is free from GMOs as well (which is important to me).

It is a good moisturiser if you have hands with normal needs (not dry to excessive washing like me). I would not buy it again as it does not meet my needs.

November 09, 2014

This is THE BEST smelling hand cream ever - in fact, all the scents in this line are outstanding. They smell like the real thing, not some synthetic chemically-reproduced smell. And the quality is amazing! Smooth, creamy, soft, non-greasy, melts into your skin and leaves it baby-soft and lightly scented. No parabens, so that's another plus. Comes in a handy 2 oz tube for your purse or a larger size for your drawer.

November 03, 2014

I absolutely love this product. If you're looking for a hand cream that feels great and smells delicious, this is definitely the one for you.

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag