Cake Beauty Gingerbread Woman Limited Edition Bath and Shower Bubbles Reviews

Ranked #485 out of 552 in Body Wash

Cake Beauty Milk Made Nourishing Bath & Shower Bubbles is a rich and creamy, vitamin packed body wash and bubble bath. This is the ultimate in creamy, BUBBLY goodness! Infused with scents of whole vanilla milk & baked raspberry, this dreamy lather will moisturize, comfort, soothe and protect your skin. Free from parabens, phthalates, petro-chemicals, triclosan, synthetic dyes, & gmo.

January 25, 2013

I got a sample size of this for my birthday this year, got a few random smells and this was my favourite! smells delllllectible! Thats about all I have to add to this one because I would never spend so much on something like this for myself, BUT the smell was amazing! if you like cake ;)

May 21, 2010

This product is great for the winter holidays and smells yummy! The quantity is suitable for the price. I bought the gingerbread lip gloss to go with it too. =)

January 23, 2010

Gingerbread Woman by CAKE was a sweet treat from a friend and it was a much needed gift after a few hectic weeks at work! This bubble bath (or shower gel) does not disappoint. It smells delicious and created fabulously fluffy bubbles - just how a girl wants them! The gingerbread smell is sweet, but not overly perfumed. I left my bath feeling refreshed with super soft skin... and an urge to bake some cookies! While this is a limited edition, I am hoping that CAKE keeps it throughout the year.

November 03, 2009

This is my absolute favourite bath and shower product so far. I got an advance sample from the delightful Cake PR. Though I'd heard a lot about Cake and sniffed their products whenever I perused Chapters for a new book this is the first one I've owned. I now fully understand what the hype is about. Cake products smell so good you will want to eat them. They are decadent, high quality, lovely packaging and Canadian made.

This limited edition Gingerbread Woman is particularly a sniffer. It smells exactly like you are baking a gingerbread cake. Add the steam from the bath or shower and voila! Someone will want to eat you.

This product is formulated with: shea butter, avocado oil and jojoba oil. It does not contain parabens, phthalates, triclosan, petrochemicals, and gmo.

This is a great gift idea for a stocking stuffer or you could just keep it for yourself!