Cake Beauty Heavy Cream
Good

Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Reviews

Ranked #801 out of 1485 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 15, 2017

I received this in my #chickadvisorpremium. It has the most delicious scent of warm french vanilla. It doesn't take much to make your hands feel soft and smooth as it is very concentrated. It is made with 20% shea butter and feels so good on rough, dry skin. It is great for eczema and sensitive skin, not greasy and works well. I highly recommend this cream to anyone that washes their hands frequently throughout the day or night.

September 08, 2014

Love-love-love this. My skin is very dry and this cream is heavy enough to soothe it. It also smells soooo wonderful. I highly recommend Cake products. They are made with natural ingredients.

March 01, 2014

Love it! My husband slathers it all over me when I first get out of the shower. It is a super thick cream and it takes some work to get it out of the tube. And it smells.......well like cake! I will be getting some more ASAP!

August 09, 2013

This product is amazing:). The smell and the texture are one of the best hand lotions I have ever used. Most of there products are awesome but this might be there best yet:). Out of 1-10 this one gets a 20. Love you Cake beauty!!!