Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 325 in Hand Lotions & Creams

March 28, 2017

This literally saved my hands it's a very think handcream but it works so swell!! My hands were so dry and they hurt from the cold winter we had and this cream made everything so much better and not to mention how amazing it smells!

March 27, 2017

This is now my favorite hand cream! I have such dry hands from dishes, housework and the cold weather. I wear hand cream all the time and have tried many brands. This Cake Heavy Cream really works well. I find a little bit goes along way, so no need to slather too much on. It has great staying power and a light scent. Good buy.

March 19, 2017

It was my first time trying this product out I received it with my Welcome Bag from ChickAdvisor Premium I Love the scent of the Vanilla this moisturizer works great on my dry hands they now feel nice and soft I would recommend this product to anyone Thank You @ChickAdvisor Premium and #CanadaCakeCompany

March 18, 2017

Hard to squeeze out of the tube but has a delicious scent. Vanilla, sugar, and cake! Moisturizes fine but feels a little bit greasy. Don't need a lot of product to work.

March 15, 2017

I like this cream and I like the way it feels on my hands, but I am not crazy about the sugary heavy scent.

I feel like I can't wear it in public and I always have a bottle of some kind of hand cream in my purse so that is a big minus for me.

The cream itself is good, not that greasy but I do not find it long lasting at all. I have to keep putting it on and on.

March 13, 2017

Wasn`t familiar with Cake Company until i got it with my beauty Bag. Well, it is very thick and heavy....not easy to get it from the tube ) Smells good but too much Vanilla scent for me, but this is my opinion. Anyway it saves my hands from winter weather, and my hands becomes nice and soft. Thanks, Chickadvisor premium for such a great experience with the Canadian Cake Company.

March 13, 2017

bless this cream,, but curse it as well. it is amazing in a sense that it help with the dryness and doesn't fade as some other creams do. but curse it because it smells soo good and makes me want to eat it. this is prefect for those who dont like fake scented things as it smells pretty natural and..... mmmmm cake.

March 11, 2017

My husband and I suffer from very dry hands in the winter time. Receiving this hand cream was the best product ever. It kept my hands moist and soft the entire day. You don't have to use much to make your hands feel amazing. Definitely worth a try.

March 09, 2017

Wow I've tried all sorts of hand creams due to my extremely dry skin. Now I am a believer of this product I've just recently received from ChickAdvisor Premium. This hand cream is by far the very best cream I've ever used, my hand are so much softer and look 20 years younger. No joke!!

March 08, 2017

I received this Cake cream in my Premium member welcome bag. It does a really good job moisturizing my hands and my hands are very very dry. It is not greasy and my hands feel soft for a few hours afterwards. I find the scent is pleasant but a little too strong. My 6-yr-old LOVES it though because it really smell like delicious dessert.

Hunty added a new review for
    Gain Flings 3 in 1 Detergent