Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 308 in Hand Lotions & Creams

February 17, 2017

I received this cream in my ChickAdvisor Premium bag and I have fallen in love with it. My hands get extremely dry in the winter time and I've only come across a few hand creams over the years that really do the trick - and this is one of them. It smells amazing (just like cake) and works wonderfully to moisturize my dry, chapped hands and it lasts for several hours. The only other cream I've found to be as effective is from the Body Shop, and while it works great, it smells bad compared to Cake! So Cake has officially won my vote for one of the best intensive hand creams out there. I keep the bottle in my purse for whenever I need it.

February 16, 2017

Received this in my CAP bag and was so pleasantly surprised by the consistency and scent. It smells like a nice vanilla cake and works great. Has a nice thick consistency and keeps hands nice and hydrated.

February 15, 2017

This product I received in my CAPremium bag when I opened my package and this scent that came out to great me was Warm French Vanilla, I'm sorry folks I am not keen about this scent, I tried it anyways it did keep my hands very soft, but the scent is very intense, that I had to wash my hands to get rid of it.

February 13, 2017

I received a travel sized (30ml) size of this cream in my ChickAdvisor Premium Welcome Bag.

The regular size 100ml item retails for $22.00 on the Cake Beauty Website.

The product is VERY thick and I had to squeeze really hard to get it out of the tube. It is so soft and luxurious feeling on the skin and immediately my skin feels soft and smooth. The scent is labelled as "Warm Vanillia" and it smells like Vanilla cake. My son says my hands smell like granola bars LOL!

This is by far one of the best hand creams I have used. I love the scent it is very calming.

I will be purchasing this product when my travel size runs out for sure.

February 12, 2017

I received this product in my Welcome Bag from ChickAdvisor Premium. It is an absolutely delicious smelling, delicate, but deep heavy repairing cream.

It smells very rich, but light in the way of not being too overwhelming. It absorbs fast and actually helps resolve the dry callused area's on my finger tips. I don't need a lot of product, and it glides smoothly, and instantly makes my hands happier, softer, younger looking and more comfortable.

It has a vanilla shea butter scent and the cream is filled with tons of extracts and oils to replenish my hands.

Also, I love that Cake Beauty is a Canadian company and does not use parabens, triclosan, gluten, sodium chloride, GMO's or mineral oil or petrolatum. !!

Awesome product

February 12, 2017

I really enjoy this hand cream. It works, and it smells amazing (like french vanilla)! It's paraben free, GMO free, gluten free etc. Great quality product!

February 12, 2017

I am so glad to have gotten this cream for my hands! It smells so good - just as it says on the tube, like a warm french vanilla. It really is a heavy cream so the tube needs to be squeezed a bit hard to push out a little - but just a little is all you need, so I think they must have had that in mind when packaging. A little less than an inch-long strip put on the top of one hand and rubbed in with the top of the other hand was all I needed. Speaking about packaging, I was very happy to see a protective seal when opening the tube.

When first rubbing it in, the scent is so deliciously fresh and natural, like an oven at the very moment it's time to take out a vanilla cake. It isn't greasy and even after a few hand washes, the hint of vanilla still works its calming magic and my hands stay soft and hydrated without need to reapply.

The price is acceptable when I consider the ingredients of what they put in - and more importantly, what they leave out so that my hands are able to take in all the french vanilla beauty with zero discomforts.
    I will definitely buy this hand cream again and totally recommend it to everyone.

Updated On: February 16, 2017

I got this nail polish as part of the ChickAdvisor Premium Membership welcome kit which came with: Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Balm (retail value: $12), CND Creative Play Nail Lacquer in Cherry-Glo-Round (retail value: $8.50), KNOW Cosmetics No, My Lips Are Sealed Lipstick Topcoat (retail value: $25), Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipstick in Mauve Moment (retail value: $21), Vasanti BrightenUp! Exfoliator & Moisturizer (retail value: $24), and Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Creme Body Wash (retail value: $8)
    Sign up for ChickAdvisor Premium Membership at $60 tax/year.
    Use my code: http://chickadvisor.refr.cc/H8F5LXQ

February 07, 2017

I got this in my CAPremium welcome bag.
    I'm very confused by the smell. This thing really smells like cake! Almost licked my fingers a few times.

The cream is very thick and looks like it would never absorb. But surprisingly it soaked in very quickly and completely (albeit, avoid the palms area.). I had a few hangnails that are now almost gone after only 2 days of use. Left the skin super soft. Not a bad hand cream at all. Except the smell is messing me up... ?!

I like the packaging too, it looks very sophisticated, and the colour choice is attractive.

Did i mention it smells like cake?
    It smells like cake.

February 06, 2017

This came in my January kit, and it initially was cold from being in my mail box so I thought that was making the tube hard to squeeze but no it was the tube as i tried again after it warmed to room temperature. so either the cream is too thick for the tube or it should be in different packaging. but the main reason for my less than glowing review, the smell, which is quite cloying and does not dissipate quickly and the lack of absorption. i know some people like that but i don't like anything sticky or that doesn't absorb and it makes me feel like i need to wash my hands again negating the usefulness of hand cream.

February 06, 2017

I received this as part of the Chick Advisor welcome bag. I had not heard of the brand before, but having just used the product for the last couple of days, I'm very impressed. It has a sweet, non traditional scent..like cookies. It is nice and thick, which I love for an overnight cream. Absorbs pretty quickly, leaving your hands well moisturized, and still a nice scent lingering. I wish I had tried it sooner, I would have loved to take advantage of the CA discount.