• Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair
Good

Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 299 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 04, 2017

I absolutely love this product. My hands went from a dry horrid mess after an unfortunate ice cold day without mittens to soft as a kitten. This product is not overpoweringly sweet scented but very pleasant. It absorbs quite quickly with no messy residue just soft skin that smells delicious. It is my new go to hand lotion.

January 03, 2017

We received this product in our office to be a part of the January ChickAdvisor Premium welcome bag, and it's definitely one of the products I'm really excited to receive (the travel size version)! It smells just like vanilla icing; it's not too strong, but not too faint. I'm not a fan of hand creams that smells overwhelmingly of the scent for hours on end, so this hand cream by Cake Beauty is just perfect!

The hand cream itself is very, very thick and moisturizing! When you squeeze the tube it comes out in a perfectly straight line - that's how thick it is! This is a really great product to have in your purse during dry, Canadian winters. I definitely reccomend this product!

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

May 25, 2015

If your hands are dry then this cream you will love. It is one of the best hand creams I have ever used and it smells amazing!