Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Creme Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Nourish those over worked (and under paid) hands with this rich, vitamin packed hand creme. A rich, luxurious and silky hand creme that absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving your hands feeling soothed and smooth. For more information, please visit http://cakebeauty.com.

December 15, 2015

My hands (especially cuticles) get super dry from fall to spring – with constant hand washing at work, that doesn’t help my dry hand problems!

Cake Milkmade Velveteen Hand Cream definitely helps me with this issue.

I love the light vanilla scent, you only require a dab of cream to cover your hands, and it helps keep skin moisturized without being greasy.

I can even wash my hands without my hands getting immediately dry afterwards, so it is obviously helping with my skin.

This hand cream, although pricey, due to the minimal amount you have to use each time, and its longevity, it is well worth it.

May 14, 2015

I love this hand creme. It smells amazing and it moisturizes very well. I usually buy Cake beauty products for gifts because everyone loves them

October 13, 2014

I love this hand cream. I like that it has natural ingredients and make my hands feel soft and supple. I am always looking to support Canadian brands and this brand is in true deserving of the highest praise. I always have one of these hand creams in my purse ready for those cold Canadian dry hand winters. I highly recommend giving this product a try.

November 29, 2013

I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and pretty scents, which is what originally led me to Cake Velveteen Hand Creme. I own 5 different scents, and have since moved on to include their hair , body, and bath products.

First is the scent. The scent! Despite having different scents, all Cake products seem to have the same underlying scent, which I can't quite place ym finger on. It may be the whole milk, or the marshmallow extract, but whichever it is, it smells amazing!

The formula is on the thinner side, but is not runny. It absorbs quickly, and a dollop a little smaller than a dime is enough to cover my hands. My hands are left hydrated, smooth, and smelling fabulous.

If you aren't a fan of sweet smells, this isn't for you. If you are, enjoy!

January 16, 2013

This is hands down my favorite hand creme! It is smooth, non greasy and your hands will just drink it up!

It smells amazing, although it's a sweet marshmallow sorta smell so if you are into more perfumey lotions cake lotions may not be for you.

I hate greasy lotions and this is absolutely the only lotion I use on my hands!

August 15, 2012

the best non greasy hand creme i have ever used, it soaks in fast and softens your hands right away and the fragrance is so yummy

January 07, 2012

You can purchase this online or in Sephora. If you sign up for their online site they will email you when their sale so you can pick this one up to try.
$18 each is not cheap but it is nice to have.
It smells wonderful but it does not go on thick enough that I have to keep on reapplying
It is made in Canada and it is paraben free. YEAH!

December 11, 2011

I purchased this hand cream in a special edition gift set with 3 of their hand creams online. I did not have very high expectations for it at first but upon applying it, I realized that this was no ordinary hand cream. My hands felt and looked alot younger and hydrated. They had been chapped by the wind and cold air but after using the cake hand creme, I could see that my hands were starting to heal.

The bottle I'm currently using is the unscented version called "unsweet". I've been using it for about a month now and so far pretty good! It's been getting colder, but my hands have remained unchapped. I use it once in the morning and before I go to bed.

I'm very glad I gave this hand cream a chance! It's made from by a Canadian company and does not contain any parabens, which is another plus.

Will be purchasing again in the future and for friends as well.

July 17, 2011

I purchased my Cake velveteen hand creme online from Cake directly with a 30% off promotional code. The delivery time was fast but mind you, this hand creme does freeze in cold weather. It was around January that I ordered 3 of these hand cremes (266 ml each) and my package was left outside by the front door for hours before I got home. All three bottles had frozen to rock hard solids. I defrosted/thawed them on in floor heating vents, only took maybe 2 hours.
The quality of this hand creme is amazing! You only need a dab for two hands! I have not used up much of my hand creme yet because it seems to work with just a little each time. But it does wash away (not completely) whenever I wash my hands. It has a nice light scent to it. It feels like my hands are wearing silicon gloves, nice and silky smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys rubbing lotion into their own hands and appreciates luxurious hand products.

May 13, 2010

I bought this when we did our recent flash sale with Cake. I love it. It's extremely moisturizing and it smells like vanilla and marshmallows. I noticed a couple of reviewers thought it was too strong, but I don't find the scent overwhelming at all. It's sweet and subtle.

Cake Beauty is Canadian and the products are 90-95% natural and they are paraben free. I prefer using products like that and those are the ones I'll keep buying after they run out.

What I love the most is that my hands, which are normally cracked and dry are ultra soft and silky. I keep this at my desk now so I always have a soft hand shake.