Cake Beauty Snow Woman Bath & Shower Bubbles

Cake Beauty Snow Woman Bath & Shower Bubbles Reviews

1 review
Ranked #575 out of 843 in Bath & Body

February 10, 2010

Mmm! Smells just like a decadent cake batter you want to lick straight from the bowl! I have used it in the shower on my pouf (bath time is a must-schedule in the near future) and found it to be a very rich lather that did not dry out my skin. The scent is very subtle - I will say it lingers, but will probably only be noticeable at close contact, especially if you use deodorant or perfume after your shower (which will overpower it).

The scent is a warmly delicate mix of toasted walnuts and vanilla - a very girly, very comfy aroma. I love it and I know my kids will love the scent on me. The husband, on the other hand, will wonder where the baking is. Too bad so sad, it's just mommy pampering ;)

This product is paraben free and a fairly large bottle for the price. The Cake Beauty website advertises a sale price of $10 (reg.$20) so it's a little more than I usually spend, but I love the unique scent and marketing of it so I would probably buy it again. Disclaimer: this particular bottle I received free to review.

Recommended, even if you're not a winter lover!