Cake Beauty Velveteen Hand Creme

Cake Beauty Velveteen Hand Creme Reviews

Ranked #1099 out of 1462 in Body Lotions & Creams

Skip the grease and nourish those over worked (and under paid) hands with this rich, lightly scented and vitamin packed hand creme. Decadent mango and shea butters and whole milk keep hands super smooth. Marshmallow extract soothes and comforts. Use regularly to maintain super-smooth hands. Baker's orders. Au lait!

September 09, 2014

I currently have this lotion in Vanilla Cashmere and It's A Slice (mango)
    I wasn't sure what to put for the price as I got these on sale at Sephora on Boxing Day.
    I love these lotions. They smell amazing and they do a pretty good job of mouisturizing my hands during the day.

September 12, 2013

Just had to add my two cents here- was changing purses and found my Cake it's a slice velveteen hand creme- forgot how much i love this stuff! I had got it from my sister as a gift as it is a little pricey for me but after using it for awhile i will probably break down and buy it myself. It is infused with mango and shea butters and it is all happiness and indulgence for your hands. The smell gets you as soon as you open the lid- it goes on smooth and does not leave a greasy feel on your hands- within 40 seconds your hands just feel soft, smooth and smell yummy!

February 16, 2011

These hand creams are delicious! I smelled them all and they are all great, but my favourite is the (limited edition) Vanilla Snow, which was their winter fragrance. It smells like a vanilla cupcake. They're almost TOO yummy...they make me want to lick my hands! They have tons of good, natural ingredients in them and they moisturize my hands well without being greasy at all. They have a few different 'flavours' that all smell really good.

The only thing I'd give a lower rating on is the price. $18 for a hand cream isn't the best price, so it's kind of a splurge if you can afford it. It's a Canadian company so that's also a plus!