• Cake Beauty Winter Wonderlips Lip Gloss Trio
Amazing

Cake Beauty Winter Wonderlips Lip Gloss Trio Reviews

Ranked #509 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

December 13, 2010

I have this gloss in the gingerbread version, which is a tan colour in the tube, but applies a sheer nude colour on your lips.

I love the scent of this gloss! It smells just like fresh gingerbread but with a touch more ginger than you would expect, and of course a hint of sweetness. Mind you, that is just the scent, the gloss itself seems to be tasteless. The gloss is a tad on the sticky side, but nothing crazy, it is actually a good kind of sticky because it makes the gloss stay on longer. It doesn't dry out my lips at all, but I can't say it moisturizes either, so on that front it is pretty average.

The only thing I don't love about this gloss is the amount of shimmer/glitter in it. When I first tried it I didn't think I would ever use it due to the amount of shimmer, but I have gotten so it isn't too bad, I just can't reapply frequently or without a fast peek in a mirror due to shimmer build up.

February 10, 2010

I received the white winter wonderlips gloss to review from Cake. It is a companion product to the Snow Woman Bath & Shower Bubbles, also by Cake.

This product is frosty white-coloured. It adds an amazing icicle-like sparkle to your lips which you could wear over lipstick or nude lips. It has the same scent as the bath product, which is a walnut/vanilla mix, but surprisingly has almost no taste (and what flavour there is does not match the scent but isn't unpleasant either). This is probably a good thing - it smells so good you might be tempted to lick it all off and reapply over and over again just like you did back in the day with your favourite flavour of Kissing Potion (remember that?).

The Cake Beauty website lists the sale price for this single gloss at $5 (reg. $10). I think that is a great deal for this paraben-free product that is so pretty to wear. I would definitely buy this again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products