Cake Heavy Cream intensive hand repair balm
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Cake Heavy Cream intensive hand repair balm Reviews

5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
4 reviews
Ranked #632 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 15, 2017

    I love this product. I want to eat it, it smells So delish. It smells for CAKE. I got it in subscription box. This is great for my hands, especially during the winter months. Nice thick but absorbs into skin great. I love it. Try it.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 08, 2017

    Cette crèmeest magique !! Je l'adore elle sent le cupcake a la vanille WOW chaque fois je m'en mets ca provoque une foule de bonne reactions autour de moi, ca sent tellement bon ! En plus, elle hydrate super bien. Je suis educatrice en CPE alors je me lave les mains souvent et elles sont seches. Quand je m'en mets mes mains redeviennent douce apres une fois.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 06, 2017

    Love, Love, love this cream. Not only does it smell great (smells like vanilla cake) it really moisturizes well. It is very thick but once you work it in it isn't greasy at all. It is perfect for the winter when your skin is super dry. I received it as a sample but I will definitely buy this product in the future and may try some other Cake products too.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 25, 2013

    Bon Produit pour les personnes ayant la peau trés séche au niveau des mains. Sens trés Bon Le beurre de karité. C'est une crème assez lourde, mais ne laisse pas la peau grâce.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.