Cake Heavy Cream intensive hand repair balm

Cake Heavy Cream intensive hand repair balm Reviews

Ranked #392 out of 1168 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 26, 2017

I have got this in my chick adviser premium bag ,its 30 ml nice to put it in my bag ,Very rich and thick with a delicious smell of coconut ,If you have very dry hands or simply want a hand cream that smells delicious, you should give this a try!

February 20, 2017

Not only is this product made awesome with all natural products, it actually works too. I got it free as part of the chick advisor premium bag. It's my favourite product in the bag. It actually is heavy. Which is great for this winter cold. My hands tend to get really dry cracked and chapped in the winter. This is perfect cream. Absorbs very quickly. No sticky feel after. Gives moisture to hands. Leaves them feeling soft. Smells great! You can't go wrong. This one is a big winner in my books.

February 19, 2017

I got a 30ml sample of Cake Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Balm is a beauty box and boy was I happy. It is a lovely smelling vanilla scent and a rich thick hand cream. I really do not like hand creams because most are really greasy and don't seem to work. This cream, you don't have to apply very much as it is thick in consistency. I have problems with dry skin on my hands, especially around my nail beds in the winter time here in Canada. Our weather makes my hands really dry and cracked. After only 2 applications my skin felt nice and soft again. The cream is a bit expensive, but I feel that it is worth the money.

February 07, 2017

I love this hand cream! The vanilla scent smells so good and lasts along time even after washing hands. My hands felt soft instantly after applying the Cake hand cream. I recommend this product to anyone who likes to have soft hands and a delicious scent as well! Love, love, love!!! I will definitely purchase this product and recommend it to others as well.

February 04, 2017

this hand cream is marvelous. I have put it on my hands my elbows I have also put it on the heels of my feet and I am amazed at how well it moisturizes and helps to soften up my heels.
    thank you very much for giving me just product test. I am very grateful that you have as it has not given me another option over my extremely dry skin.

February 04, 2017

I like it a lot it is nice and thick and moisturizing. It smells like cake which is nice if you like that but I am not a fan of perfumes I prefer natural scents

January 24, 2017

I live by this for dry damaged hands. I received product in a monthly subscription beauty box, and I will purchase again and again. It is very heavy but spreads easily, it is a strong shea butter scent. It is a new staple to get through a canadIan winter.

January 15, 2017

I love this product. I want to eat it, it smells So delish. It smells for CAKE. I got it in subscription box. This is great for my hands, especially during the winter months. Nice thick but absorbs into skin great. I love it. Try it.

January 08, 2017

Cette crèmeest magique !! Je l'adore elle sent le cupcake a la vanille WOW chaque fois je m'en mets ca provoque une foule de bonne reactions autour de moi, ca sent tellement bon ! En plus, elle hydrate super bien. Je suis educatrice en CPE alors je me lave les mains souvent et elles sont seches. Quand je m'en mets mes mains redeviennent douce apres une fois.

January 06, 2017

Love, Love, love this cream. Not only does it smell great (smells like vanilla cake) it really moisturizes well. It is very thick but once you work it in it isn't greasy at all. It is perfect for the winter when your skin is super dry. I received it as a sample but I will definitely buy this product in the future and may try some other Cake products too.