Good

Calgon Ageless Bath Exfoliating Mineral Scrub and Soak Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 932 in Bath & Body

January 17, 2017

I love this stuff! I use it all over and it makes my skin so soft all over. It also smells really good so that is an added bonus. It doesn't dissolve right away in the water but is very easy to wash off. It does not leave a residue on your skin. The price is reasonable as well and it lasts a long time as you don't need to use very much.

September 12, 2016

his product is such a treat to use! I am really addicted to this stuff because it works and smells amazing (it has a very sweet and perfume-y scent). The granules are not extremely harsh, but at the same time, there are not too gentle that it disappears before you can even massage it into your skin. This product also doubles as a mineral soak, and though I have never used it in a bath I imagine that this would just be divine given the lovely scent. I don't look for much in a body exfoliator but when a product like this is 2-in-1, effective, and has anti-aging claims (that it's filled with vitamin E and collagen), I can't say no!