Calgon Hawaiian Ginger Body Mist-8 oz.

Calgon Hawaiian Ginger Body Mist-8 oz. Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 114 in Body Mists & Fragrances

January 15, 2017

Used this stuff since I was a teen and it's great after a bath or a quick freshen up on a hot day! N the smell is delicious lol always get compliments on it

January 08, 2017

I personally love this stuff!! If your not into perfume and looking for something not so strong this stuff is for you! Smells incredible. The body lotion and body wash are also nice but the mist is my absolute favorite!!!

July 11, 2016

I LOVE this body spray. I have been using it over 10 years and I still love it. My nose has grown accustomed to the scent so I don't smell it as much but I still get compliments about it all the time. people I walk by often ask what smells so good. It is a very recognizable scent and I will continue using this until they stop making it! (Which I hope never happens!)

June 06, 2016

This has been a staple in my body spray collection since I first discovered it 10 yrs ago. ... the scent stays on for a while and if you like smelling like you just came back from a tropical vacation then this is the winner. Beautiful blend of melon and spicy notes from the ginger.

August 20, 2015

I love how summery this smells, and makes me feel. getting ready is like a mini escape to hawaii!! The only thing I wish is that the scent lingered on my skin longer!

June 09, 2015

This product smells really nice and is perfect during the summer time. The scent brings you to a beautiful imaginary place, where you feel like you are in a warmer place, like hawaii. The scent last a good part of the day. You have to spray it on your body from a good distance to avoid any strong smell. This product is affordable and can easily be found at walmart.

May 04, 2015

As I like to call it "shower in a bottle". Works great at covering up stinkiness between a work out and the shower. I've been using it for years and sometimes I can't smell it on me anymore but other people can. I get compliments all the time on my odour. Lol

June 12, 2014

Smells so yummy! Always get compliments when wearing. Smell lasts all day ,not to strong just a nice clean scent !

May 26, 2014

My absolute favourite perfume! Smells heavenly, and it's not just me that thinks so! I use this when I need a confidence booster cause it always gets a compliment or two!

January 04, 2012

I love this, I've been using it for over 7 years now. I started wearing it when I was pregnant with my son. I also brought it with my during all 3 child births, it has a calming affect.