Calgon Hawaiian Ginger Body Mist-8 oz.

Calgon Hawaiian Ginger Body Mist-8 oz. Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

July 11, 2016

I LOVE this body spray. I have been using it over 10 years and I still love it. My nose has grown accustomed to the scent so I don't smell it as much but I still get compliments about it all the time. people I walk by often ask what smells so good. It is a very recognizable scent and I will continue using this until they stop making it! (Which I hope never happens!)

June 06, 2016

This has been a staple in my body spray collection since I first discovered it 10 yrs ago. ... the scent stays on for a while and if you like smelling like you just came back from a tropical vacation then this is the winner. Beautiful blend of melon and spicy notes from the ginger.

August 20, 2015

I love how summery this smells, and makes me feel. getting ready is like a mini escape to hawaii!! The only thing I wish is that the scent lingered on my skin longer!

June 09, 2015

This product smells really nice and is perfect during the summer time. The scent brings you to a beautiful imaginary place, where you feel like you are in a warmer place, like hawaii. The scent last a good part of the day. You have to spray it on your body from a good distance to avoid any strong smell. This product is affordable and can easily be found at walmart.

May 04, 2015

As I like to call it "shower in a bottle". Works great at covering up stinkiness between a work out and the shower. I've been using it for years and sometimes I can't smell it on me anymore but other people can. I get compliments all the time on my odour. Lol

June 12, 2014

Smells so yummy! Always get compliments when wearing. Smell lasts all day ,not to strong just a nice clean scent !

May 26, 2014

My absolute favourite perfume! Smells heavenly, and it's not just me that thinks so! I use this when I need a confidence booster cause it always gets a compliment or two!

January 04, 2012

I love this, I've been using it for over 7 years now. I started wearing it when I was pregnant with my son. I also brought it with my during all 3 child births, it has a calming affect.

December 10, 2008

I love this stuff and have used it for about 2 years now. I love the fragrance and I get noticed (in a good way) every time I spray it on. The perfume version is great as well, but doesn't smell quite the same even though it lasts a bit longer.

September 15, 2008

I have actually been using the particular fragrance for a few years now. I had tried several of the other scents that Calgon offers. They were all okay, but nothing that just stood out. I like the more sweet scents, but not like the candy type scent, such as cotton candy. I like fruit types scents. Someone purchased the 1.5 oz. bottle for me and immedicately, I loved it. I use it every day. It's not at all an overbearring scent, at least not to me, but it is one that stays with me all day. I have had several comments when I wear this fragrance. It also comes in 1.5 oz., as a lotion, and eau de parfum.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for