• Calgon Mineral Scrub and Soak
Good

Calgon Mineral Scrub and Soak Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 843 in Bath & Body

July 11, 2016

I have used many different body scrubs and I always seem to come back to this one - it is my absolute favourite.
I was first attracted to this product because of the scent and I am not quite sure how to explain it, it just smells good, fresh and also stays on my body hours after I've used it. I prefer to use it at night because the scent is relaxing and I feel tired after using it which is a positive for me.
The scrub itself isn't overly gritty or rough but it works in buffing and exfoliating your skin, I always feel so soft and smooth after I've used this product and you only need a small amount. It also has Vitamin E and Collagen in the formulation which is great for skin tone and firmness but I do not have any problems in these areas so I can't really comment on that part of the product but I have heard positive feedback from customers.
The product says it can also be used as a Soak as well, but I like to use this as my scrub only and pair it with the Calgon Ageless Milk Bath for the soak. When I match these two my skin is unbelievably smooth and soft and I highly recommend it.

June 05, 2015

WOW! purchased this on a whim and so glad i did! this product left my skin so smooth i couldnt believe it! and it smells fantastic too.... definitely worth ever penny

August 14, 2014

Vita Pearl

Oh My!!!
If you are looking for an amazing body scrub that leaves your skin silky smooth and soft search no more! This item is a MUST in my bathroom! It smells great and leaves your skin so fresh. It's super affordable too at around $7.oo at Walmart.

August 13, 2014

I love this scrub. I use it every time I take a shower. I'm basically almost finished with it and about to purchase another. It leaves my skin very soft and it smells amazing.