Calgon Morning Glory Body Spray
Good

Calgon Morning Glory Body Spray Reviews

Ranked #360 out of 1216 in Perfume

May 10, 2016

Calgon Morning Glory Body Spray is one of my favourite calgon scents. have used it for years calgon has a lot of scents I like their little bottle travel packs best when you are looking for a new scent from calgon. they aren't expensive like other sprays and aren't harsh on older peoples breath

December 16, 2015

I love this product, Calgon Morning Glory Body Spray. Easy to use, smells great. Can even be used in perfume free area's because it smells like a fresh clean shower. Often get asked "what's that smell? Its great". I often tell others about it.

March 15, 2015

Calgon take me away body spray is a really great product! it smells really nice, lasts long, and is good for absolutely any occasion.

January 27, 2015

Calgon Morning Glory body spray is my favorite of the Calgon scents. It smells amazing, like wild flowers and very fresh. It's just a very pleasant smell and last for a good amount of time. It's light blue in color, a bit on the expensive side but you don't need much. I usually get mine at Walmart for approximately 8.00$ plus taxes.