Calgon Tahitian Orchid Body Spray Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

August 11, 2015

CALGON TAHITIAN ORCHID BODY SPRAY;

I used to really like calgon that was before I was introduced to the stores Bath and Body works. Now nothing compares.

The scent lasts shorter, very little scent lasts, has to be re-applied consistantly throughout the day to stay put.
Spray turns color over time, I am not confidant about that.
Scent changes as well.
Not many original scents, nothing special about this one.

August 08, 2015

It's a nice scent that is somehow kind of grapey (?) to me. I prefer it in the body lotion rather than spraying it on myself.

October 24, 2013

Il sens super Bon, c est mon préféré de la gamme.

October 24, 2012

I've tried a few Calgon body mist sprays in the past and the Tahiatian Orchid scent is my all time favorite! The fragrance reminds me of an exotic beach vacation - sweet florals mixed with the scent of coconut. The scent is not too strong but it lingers for about 2 hours on my skin which is great for a body mist. I really love how feminine and light it smells and it will be a repurchase for sure!

June 07, 2012

I love, love, love this stuff!!!! I am not a person who likes strong scents and perfumes but this as a light, flowery scent. I spray it on my clothes and the scent lingers throughout the day but it is not strong and overpowering, just a light fragrance. The scent reminds me of summer and in the dreary days of winter that is a great thing.