California Kissin'
Amazing

California Kissin' Reviews

Ranked #615 out of 696 in Lip Gloss

January 21, 2010

This product is described as a smile brightening lip shine. The subtle blue sheen is supposed to make your teeth appear whiter. By subtle blue sheen they mean tiny blue sparkles. I like that it has a minty scent, and makes your lips tingle. It feels very moisturizing and stays on for a long time. My only complaint is that the sparkles stick to your lips – as sparkles tend to do – and they’re hard to get rid of. I am not sure if it actually makes your teeth appear whiter, but that aside, it is a nice gloss. I’m not sure if it’s worth the extra money considering its not terribly more special than a regular gloss, but I do like it.

May 09, 2009

I actually got this product for free in a gift bag, but I was intending to buy it anyways.
    It seems like a regular lip gloss (in a rather odd color) but it's actually so much more.
    The price seems like a bit much for lip gloss and I do agree that I wouldn't spend that much on it unless it was really special.
    The blue is very subtle and is meant to make your teeth appear whiter. I was skeptical but when I put it one, my lips didn't seem blue at all, but my smile did seem whiter! I asked one of my friends to try it and it happened to her too. Also, the lip gloss has a minty smell which keeps your breath smelling fresh.
    It can be worn above of below lipstick and also has a fun packaging (as all Benefit products do).
    Plus it isn't sticky!
    I love this lip gloss and I would recommend it to anyone!