California Kissin'
Amazing

California Kissin' Reviews

Ranked #571 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

January 21, 2010

This product is described as a smile brightening lip shine. The subtle blue sheen is supposed to make your teeth appear whiter. By subtle blue sheen they mean tiny blue sparkles. I like that it has a minty scent, and makes your lips tingle. It feels very moisturizing and stays on for a long time. My only complaint is that the sparkles stick to your lips – as sparkles tend to do – and they’re hard to get rid of. I am not sure if it actually makes your teeth appear whiter, but that aside, it is a nice gloss. I’m not sure if it’s worth the extra money considering its not terribly more special than a regular gloss, but I do like it.

May 09, 2009

I actually got this product for free in a gift bag, but I was intending to buy it anyways.
It seems like a regular lip gloss (in a rather odd color) but it's actually so much more.
The price seems like a bit much for lip gloss and I do agree that I wouldn't spend that much on it unless it was really special.
The blue is very subtle and is meant to make your teeth appear whiter. I was skeptical but when I put it one, my lips didn't seem blue at all, but my smile did seem whiter! I asked one of my friends to try it and it happened to her too. Also, the lip gloss has a minty smell which keeps your breath smelling fresh.
It can be worn above of below lipstick and also has a fun packaging (as all Benefit products do).
Plus it isn't sticky!
I love this lip gloss and I would recommend it to anyone!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender