Calvin Klein Beauty Eau de Parfum

Calvin Klein Beauty Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #979 out of 1213 in Perfume

Introduced by the design house of Calvin Klein in 2010. Calvin Klein is classified as feminine fragrance. There is the top note which symbolizes her physical beauty, the heart of jasmine her self-esteem and the base note of virginian cedar which evokes her wisdom. It is recommended for casual wear.

March 06, 2016

Eternity is my perfum since more than 20 years. I do not know what I will do on the day this product will be found more in perfumery. si j'oublie ne serais ce qu'un matin de me parfumer avec Eternity, une partie de moi
est en manque de bien être.
Merci Calvin Klein !

April 01, 2015

Calvin Klein just knows how to do perfume. I have other CK fragrances but this is my FAVOURITE. It is probably close to my absolute favourite, and some days it might even come close to where Chanel is on my list. This scent makes me feel so beautiful. The bottle is classic, the scent is classic, and the matching body lotion has some great staying power too. Love love love.

March 25, 2014

This perfume smells amazing!! I love this stuff definitely one of my faves.

January 24, 2011

I really like this new fragrance from Calvin Klein.It has a nice warm spicy musky scent not to overpowering.The top note is Ambrette Seeds,Middle is Jasmine and Finish is cedarwood and hints of Lily.Many department store perfumes are to strong for me but this one is quite nice and light very delicate.Its not one of my favorites but is nice for a change now and then.

January 14, 2011

I received a small rollerball sample of this eau de parfum. Not at all something I would ever buy! It is a musky white floral - lily. First whiff is like a bad mans cologne! It is a bit strong which I dont usually mind....its just so old lady floral. An hour later it has not settled into anything better. I like most other Calvin Klein scents so this was disapointing.

I dont like florals to begin with so those that do may want to sample it somewhere to decide it they can handle it. Jasmine, cedarwood.... a bit sweet.