Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Eau de Parfum
Good

Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #450 out of 1213 in Perfume

February 09, 2016

I'm a perfumes lover ,i love this perfume so much ,smells so nice &fresh;.for me i like to wear it at morning

June 08, 2015

This perfume will only require one word to describe: HEAVENLY...I have been using it for a few years now and I have never had the desire to try anything new. It is my signature scent for sure. You only need to walk through a very fine mist so it lasts a long time. My husband buys me one every year for Christmas. He knows Euphoria, any flavor, is my perfume!

March 29, 2015

Such a beautiful fragrance! Airy, uplifting, and sensual.

September 12, 2014

This scent is what I tend to think of as being typically Spring/Summer appropriate because it is light and sunny through and through. Even when you get to the end notes, it retains it brightness. I didn't find that this wears an incredibly long time, which can be typical of lighter scents, but I quite prefer that for warmer weather scents. I'd rather re-apply a scent than deal with the drags of a scent that's changed due to my body chemistry and the heat.

As for the actual fragrance, it's mostly floral with top notes of cherry blossom, mandarin and bergamot, middle notes of pastel rose, violet and syringe, drying down to a base of bamboo, sandalwood and musk. There is a light fruitiness, but it comes across as a brighter note and is not an obviously citrus based note. The violet comes through quite nicely- I'm biased though, as I love violet- and warms ever so slightly when the musk comes through in the dry down.

Overall, this is a really nice scent. It's great for everyday wear as it's light, but more interesting than your average 'safe scent'. It's definitely one to look out for if you're looking to add a new Spring-ish scent to your wardrobe. Wait, the bottle. How could I not cover that? The bottle is a gorgeous pinky-nude peach complimented by a lavender centre tube (what is it called? Anyone know?) and a rose gold cap. It's simple shape is as airy and elegant as the scent.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear