Calvin Klein Obsession Perfume

Calvin Klein Obsession Perfume Reviews

Ranked #734 out of 1249 in Perfume

November 19, 2016

I don't wear this much any more what with everyone not liking the same scent. But mostly to respect others with whatever health issue perfume smell causes them. It came out in 1985 or 6. I love the scent I feel sexy wearing it. I haven't bought the last two bottles my daughter has. That also makes it special to me.
    OMG i just realized I've become my grandmother. Years ago I used to think no way would I always stick with one scent like she did. Hers was "Tweed". Yuck.. Now I've been wearing the same perfume since the 80s. My girls must also be thinking yuck. To me its lovely and not over powering. I don't spray it directly on I spray then walk into it.

April 20, 2016

I have been using Obsession for over 40 years now. Still it doesn't matter where I go someone is always telling me I smell fantastic and asking me what am I wearing. I try new perfumes all the time but always end up going back to my all-time fave. Love it!!!!

March 22, 2013

Calvin Klein Obsession is my all-time favorite perfume! Once I was wearing it at a bar and a man sat down next to me and said "I hope you don't mind my saying but I was in the military and just got back from Iraq so I haven't been around women in a long time but to me...THAT IS WHAT A WOMAN SHOULD SMELL LIKE!!! and then he asked what perfume I was wearing and told him thanks for the compliment. Also my ex boyfriend liked it, he always said it smelled like donuts. (lol, but I think it smells better!). I just wish it was more affordable. I am out of it at the moment. I love the confidence boost it gives me when I wear it though. It makes me feel amazing!

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Noyah Lipstick