Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 2317 in Grocery

January 08, 2017

When I think of comfort food, Campbell's chicken noodle soup always comes to mind. The flavor is great and it has loads of noodles. Sometimes we have it because we have a cold or flu or maybe we just feel down - whatever the reason, it's always tasty and makes our tummies happy.

May 09, 2016

Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup is full of noodles in every bite. It's low in calories, tastes good. I love my chicken noodle soup when I have a cold. It's a staple that I keep in my cupboard.

April 23, 2016

I always make sure that I have this soup on hand in my house hold we love having this soup in the evening about once a week with bread or crackers it tastes delicious

March 31, 2016

Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup Is always on hand in my pantry. It has a great taste with just the right amount of chicken and noodles in each can. Great classic soup especially when you have a cold lol. Price is always really good. It is a family favourite!

1.5/5

January 11, 2016

There is nothing more revolting than the look of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup coming out of the can. It looks like chunks of cat not chicken, and it tastes revolting. If you want good Chicken Noodle try a powdered brand, or at least another brand of canned soup.

January 08, 2016

This is always been one of my favorite soups it's quick and convenient and an easy open can grade four days are in a rush

September 29, 2015

Campbell's chicken noddle soup wow when Iam not feeling well and want comfort food this is what I crave nothing makes you feel better like chicken noddle soup mmgood

September 29, 2015

It's a basic chicken noodle soup. Since it's condensed the noodles then to come out mushy and it always tastes a bit too salty, even though in the past few years Campbell's has worked on their sodium content. I'd recommend going for a chicken broth and just boiling veggies and noodles and add some left over chicken. It's a tastier option. But when you don't have that choice the condensed version is an acceptable fallback if you can get past it's drawbacks.

September 29, 2015

I grew up eating this soup. It's perfect when I'm sick or during cold weather.

August 07, 2015

CAMPBELL'S CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP;

Like with the tomato soup, good to have in your kitchen cabinets canned soup if on the go / busy / and can not make time for home made chicken noodle soup.
    Quick easy to make great taste for all members of the family.

The sodium amount if of concern and how fresh the soup is in a can, however will continue to purchase for its taste and quick preparation!

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic