Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 15, 2017

Campbells chicken noodle soup is awesome, even as a child this stuff has always been my favorite. This is perfect to mix with rice as well. This is great for kids, my son loves this stuff

March 10, 2017

Such an amazing product. When its cold out and im looking for something filling and quick to make for lunch it is perfect. The whole family loves it. This is a must have in my cart when I go grocery shopping.

February 02, 2017

I do like this soup dont get me wrong, but i am not a fan of this stuff unless im REALLY SICK! It reminds me of puke, and its very salty. Like i said i only eat it when im really sick, other then that i stick with their hearty chciken noodle soup, the one with veggies, and bigger noodles. So much better for some reason!

February 02, 2017

This is a go to soup in our house. My kids loves it so much. They often have it as a snack. It's very flavourful and tasty. I have tried other kinds but my children don't like it.

January 08, 2017

When I think of comfort food, Campbell's chicken noodle soup always comes to mind. The flavor is great and it has loads of noodles. Sometimes we have it because we have a cold or flu or maybe we just feel down - whatever the reason, it's always tasty and makes our tummies happy.

May 09, 2016

Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup is full of noodles in every bite. It's low in calories, tastes good. I love my chicken noodle soup when I have a cold. It's a staple that I keep in my cupboard.

April 23, 2016

I always make sure that I have this soup on hand in my house hold we love having this soup in the evening about once a week with bread or crackers it tastes delicious

March 31, 2016

Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup Is always on hand in my pantry. It has a great taste with just the right amount of chicken and noodles in each can. Great classic soup especially when you have a cold lol. Price is always really good. It is a family favourite!

1.5/5

January 11, 2016

There is nothing more revolting than the look of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup coming out of the can. It looks like chunks of cat not chicken, and it tastes revolting. If you want good Chicken Noodle try a powdered brand, or at least another brand of canned soup.

January 08, 2016

This is always been one of my favorite soups it's quick and convenient and an easy open can grade four days are in a rush