Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 76 in Soup

February 28, 2017

This is a good staple in the pantry for a quick dinner after a long day. Goes really well with a grilled cheese sandwich. We sometimes add a few extra sauteed mushrooms to it to add some fresh flavour. You have to stir well while it's warming up otherwise it can be a bit clumpy.

February 28, 2017

Good idea for fast meal, especially during busy time. I always have some can in my stockpile and serve to my husband when I don't have time for cooking. The mushroom taste is the best from all of the tastes and you no need nothing extra like potatos or noodles. 5 minutes and you can enjoy worm and tasty soup - who will not love this idea? :)

February 10, 2017

Cream Of Mushroom has been my favorite soup since I was little. Super easy to make, filling and delicious. I love the texture of this soup, the chunks of mushrooms and creaminess. I enjoy mine along with a grilled cheese sandwich :)

January 08, 2017

Campbell, creme champignons faible en grasJe suis un programme alimentaire et ca convienne parfaitement. Faible en gras, bonne pour cuisiner gratin légumes, sauce accompagnement

October 02, 2016

Been eating this...or drinking this i guess...since I was little! My whole family is completely in love with it. We always have a few stored in our pantry. The prices never get to expensive for them either which is awesome!

October 02, 2016

Cette soupe est un classique et en plus elle super bonne au goût . Rapide à faire et très pratique à avoir sous la main quand on est pressé. J'aime beaucoup la marque.

September 26, 2016

One of my favourite soups for sure ! Just seems to bring back childhood memories for me. I use milk
    When I make it because it's creamier this way . I really like the Mushroom pieces in it too . Nice on a cold day.

September 10, 2016

My all time fav canned soup. It has big pieces of mushrooms in a rich creamy base. I love this on a chilly winter night with crackers. It's also great for a quick chicken sauce. The price is always good!

September 06, 2016

Very yummy soup and absolutely amazing combined in chicken casseroles. In college I would add less milk and pour over pasta as a creamy spaghetti sauce.

August 31, 2016

O ya loving campbells soup. It nice and creamy with real mushrooms i always add more when i cook it, plus cheese and fresh herbs. Plus i use this soup for pork chops always tasty