Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 57 in Soup

October 02, 2016

Been eating this...or drinking this i guess...since I was little! My whole family is completely in love with it. We always have a few stored in our pantry. The prices never get to expensive for them either which is awesome!

October 02, 2016

Cette soupe est un classique et en plus elle super bonne au goût . Rapide à faire et très pratique à avoir sous la main quand on est pressé. J'aime beaucoup la marque.

September 26, 2016

One of my favourite soups for sure ! Just seems to bring back childhood memories for me. I use milk
When I make it because it's creamier this way . I really like the Mushroom pieces in it too . Nice on a cold day.

September 10, 2016

My all time fav canned soup. It has big pieces of mushrooms in a rich creamy base. I love this on a chilly winter night with crackers. It's also great for a quick chicken sauce. The price is always good!

September 06, 2016

Very yummy soup and absolutely amazing combined in chicken casseroles. In college I would add less milk and pour over pasta as a creamy spaghetti sauce.

August 31, 2016

O ya loving campbells soup. It nice and creamy with real mushrooms i always add more when i cook it, plus cheese and fresh herbs. Plus i use this soup for pork chops always tasty

August 23, 2016

It's a family favorite for a long time, even longer in my case: tasty, creamy and versatile. Not just a soup for a quick meal, but also a nice base for a sauce or to use for a easy and quick lasagna or pasta sauce. For the price, it's a must for me!

August 23, 2016

Campbell's cream of mushroom soup is my mum's favourite soup of all time so we always have it on hand in our house, it's versatile to add to other ingredients to make a nice sauce for pasta or pork chops too!

August 23, 2016

I have been using this for years, it is rich and creamy. I usually stock up on it when it goes on sale. When it says add water or milk I use cream to give it a richer taste. I use this for cooking chicken and pork chops in the oven. The gravy it makes is good on rice or potatoes.

August 23, 2016

I don't typically eat canned soups as is but I use them a lot in recipes. When I do need them I usually always get Campbell. I find they have a much more rich and better tasting product. I love their cream of mushroom soup in a home made chicken fettuccine sauce! Creamy and lots of mushroom flavour.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic