Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup

Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 71 in Soup

January 26, 2017

Always a go to meal with grill cheese. Brings back memories of my childhood. If you have no time for grilled cheese add some garlic Parmesan croutons.

December 04, 2016

There is not much better on a cold day than a crazy bowl of Campbells tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. Food we grew up on. I love that they reduced the salt in it. This is a staple in our house and so versatile to use in other recipes as well Other brands of tomato soup just don't compare. #CampbellsTomatoSoup

May 09, 2016

Ma famille et moi adorons cette soupe. Bien chaude avec du fromage en grain dedans c'est délicieux .

Dernièrement nous avons fait l'essai d'une marque concurrente et avons été tellement déçues,
    Jamais plus une autre marque que Campbell's

February 15, 2016

This soup isn't too bad when you can't make it homemade. It is creamy and goes great with grilled cheese and works really well in different recipes I make.

February 15, 2016

I luv this tomato soup ! It tasty anddoes not have a acid taste. I also like to eat it with crackers and a bit of cheese . I put a can of it in my spaghetti sauce , Like to buy lots and lots when it is on sale .

February 15, 2016

This soup often goes on sale and in fact is currently on sale for .44 per can. Mixed with either beef or chicken broth and a dollop of cream, this soup would warm up any belly from the wintry cold. To spice things up I usually add some fresh chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, and zucchini to the soup. In a pinch if I have no fresh veggies I just add some frozen corn and peas. It also makes a wonderful, more hearty meal when you add some macaroni as well.

December 29, 2015

This is one of my favourites when I don't feel well. It is a smooth creamy delicious soup... It is great with crackers or stoned wheat thins.

December 14, 2015

I really enjoy the campbells cream of tomato soup. It isnt too acididc like a lot of tomato soups, and also doesnt have that tinny taste from being in a can. It tastes like it was made yesterday instead of what i am sure has been months or years by the time you open the can, I usually add some cheese to make it even better.