Campbell's Everyday Gourmet Fire Roasted Sweet Pepper and Tomato

Campbell's Everyday Gourmet Fire Roasted Sweet Pepper and Tomato Reviews

Ranked #1272 out of 2326 in Grocery

April 07, 2015

Campbell's gourmet product line is unique. Great flavour selections. We have tired most of them. We really like this one and we had in our own flare & it makes a great meal for 2 or 4 depending on what you add to it. Or you can use it as a marinate for chicken dishes. I find with this flavour is that it is acidic & tends to give me some heartburn from time to time. But I am will to pay that price for this amazing gourmet soup!

March 23, 2015

I love this, it is so easy to prepare just heat and serve. it is very filling so am not hungry soon after eating. it taste so good and the price is worth it.

March 23, 2015

i loves these soups from campbells. tastes great and all you do is heat them up and ready to eat! great fast lunch

March 23, 2015

This soup from Campbell's gourmet line is pretty nice. It is definitely packed full with flavour, which is nice because you're paying a bit more for it than other soups. The only problem I find with this flavour is that it's quite acidic and tends to give me heartburn. As well, there's almost a bit of a sour or bitter taste to it. I found that I had to add some of my own seasonings and a little bit of milk or sour cream to make it just right. But overall, it's decent.