Campbell's Everyday Gourmet Roasted Potato and Spring Leek Reviews

Ranked #1461 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 31, 2015

This soup lacks so much flavour..I guess that's what happens when you get soup out of a carton..lol You want good soup to make it from scratch.

June 01, 2015

This flavor of instant soup was okay in my opinion, but not one of their best. The flavor of the leeks was a bit too strong in the soup, so I added a little milk and butter to it. That made it more tastier to me. I enjoyed it with a peanut butter sandwich and crackers.

May 29, 2015

This soup is one of the better instant soups I've had. The texture is rich and creamy and it is a perfect serving for one person (for a full meal) or for two (for an appetizer). The leek flavour is very dominant in this soup, but you can also taste the roasted potatoes. I love that it is ready in minutes. All you have to do is heat it up! This soup also makes an excellent dip with bread. I only wish that this soup was made with lower sodium since I did fin that it was a little too salty for my taste.

March 23, 2015

This taste so good i love it. lots of flavour and ready to eat in minutes just heat and serve.

March 23, 2015

these are one of my faves from campbells. tastes great!

March 23, 2015

This is one of the better soups from this line, in my opinion. The flavours are really great and the texture is nice as well. I did add some grated cheddar cheese while I was heating the soup up just to add a little something different. It's still a bit pricey as far as premade soups go, but at least it tastes pretty good.