Campbell's Mushroom Soup Reviews

Ranked #1965 out of 2312 in Grocery

April 21, 2016

This is one of my favorite go to products to make chicken. Everyone in the house loves it and you can't beat the price, especially when you find it on sale

June 11, 2015

This soup is very versatile. You can bake chicken in the oven with a can of the soup (don't add the water to it) or as a sauce on rice (my favourite).

June 10, 2015

I love mushrooms and Campbell's makes a delicious mushroom soup. Tastes yummy on its own or creates the perfect sauce. I like to add to my homemade soups, my beef stroganoff recipe, use it for a tofu recipe I created, my mushroom risotto and as a sauce for chicken. Cooks with ease and is a staple in my pantry.

August 18, 2014

I actually don't like this soup on its own, but come on- it makes the best pork chop mushroom soup on rice dish ever. When I crave that cheap, easy, childhood staple, there's no substitute.

May 01, 2014

Campbell's Mushroom Soup is a great tasting soup. It's not gourmet, so those who are complete foodies - please do not go on a rant. It's not about gourmet today, it's about the childhood comfort of Campbell's soup. Why did I give his such a low rating for quality & taste then? Why am NOT going to buy this any longer? It has MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE in it. I mean really Campbell's! Can't you do better than this? Putting poison in your food to get people to think it tastes great. I am sorry, but after finding this information out, I just can't buy Campbell's again and poison my family. I know the word "poison" is a strong word, but if you look at the research - MSG is just that. It's a poison and shouldn't be sold as a food additive. Campbell's can do better, they just choose not to. Boo :(