Campbell's Soup Kit Thai Chicken and Rice Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 71 in Soup

November 12, 2016

Great kit for Thai soup. I followed the package directions for what ingredients need to be added, however don't be afraid to change the protein to Tofu or Shrimp. Adding more veggie would be great too. It tasted yummy!

August 18, 2016

This product line is a bust. The other 2 flavors(Hearty Beef, and Spiced Veg) along with Thai I tried, are all very poorly created. The spice mix is the problem, I think too much cumin, overpowering the flavor they wanted to offer. Thai Chicken is actually somewhat acceptable. But at the price of the kit, it is very expensive soup I'm making after factoring in the meat and other suggesting ingredients by Campbell. I'll stick to their broth and condensed soup.

May 11, 2016

Im not a fan of the soup kits, I have to add my veggies and broth to it so it doesnt save time for me. I didn't like the taste of it either. Its a hit and miss for everyone.

0.5/5

October 15, 2015

I think I'll stay away from this Refuse to eat anything Thai because I believe it to be spicy and I don't care for that. Just give me the regular soups

October 15, 2015

One of my favourite things to eat is Thai coconut soup and I can hardly find any of the ingredients for it where I live. I also find the ready made can ones taste awful like they've been on the shelves forever. So I was really wanting to try this product when I saw all the ads for it. All I needed was this packet, coconut milk, chicken broth, mushrooms, lime juice and chicken (but I used frozen shrimp). It took 20 min and tasted exactly how I like it; creamy, tart and with a slight zing to it. I hope this product stays on the market!!