Campbell's Tomato Soup Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 71 in Soup

February 10, 2017

This is such a comfort food. I remember eating this a lot as a child with macaroni mixed in. It was a staple in our home. I enjoy the taste, just the right thickness and texture. The tomato taste is on point. I enjoy mine with crackers or with a grilled cheese sandwich.

January 30, 2017

When this soup goes on sale I stock up - great on its own, with a grilled cheese, adding your own ingredients like a bit of cheddar cheese or sour cream. Always have this on hand!!

January 30, 2017

One of my favourite soups, perfect with a grilled cheese sandwich. Definite comfort food! Great smooth taste and a very economical meal to serve the family.

January 30, 2017

I mak homemade soup for our family all the time. There are only 3 store bout soup that our family will eat and this is one of them. Amazing flavour and great quality.

January 08, 2017

This is an all time favorite in many homes because it is so delicious. I loved it as a child and enjoy it to this day. You can enjoy this soup plain or add basil, eat it with grilled cheese sandwiches, add it to your stuffed pepper recipe, etc.

December 04, 2016

Campbell's tomato soup is one of my favourite soups out there, i dip grilled cheese into it when i eat, sometimes i use it with some cream mixed in along with some other ingredients for pasta, i hate tomatoes a lone, but in soup form absolutely amazing! we always have at least a case of it at home

October 22, 2016

Super pratique à avoir sous la main à la maison. Soit mettre dans mes recette ou bien tel quel cette soupe au tomate est vraiment bonne et lisse dans l'assiette.

October 22, 2016

I always try to give Campbell's Tomato Soup a chance, but it always disappoints. It is way too watery and the salt content is too high. Alymer is a much creamier and better tasting version. Campbell's should learn from them.

September 26, 2016

I love this soup so much ! I could eat it
    A few times a week . I use half water and half milk .
    I sometimes add cheddar cheese to it . I also like dipping buttered bread into it . Brings back childhood memories .

September 10, 2016

This tomato soup is so good with a slice of fresh bread. It's so reasonably priced and a quick easy meal. We have this during the winter at least monthly.