Campbell's Tomato Soup Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 57 in Soup

October 22, 2016

Super pratique à avoir sous la main à la maison. Soit mettre dans mes recette ou bien tel quel cette soupe au tomate est vraiment bonne et lisse dans l'assiette.

October 22, 2016

I always try to give Campbell's Tomato Soup a chance, but it always disappoints. It is way too watery and the salt content is too high. Alymer is a much creamier and better tasting version. Campbell's should learn from them.

September 26, 2016

I love this soup so much ! I could eat it
A few times a week . I use half water and half milk .
I sometimes add cheddar cheese to it . I also like dipping buttered bread into it . Brings back childhood memories .

September 10, 2016

This tomato soup is so good with a slice of fresh bread. It's so reasonably priced and a quick easy meal. We have this during the winter at least monthly.

September 06, 2016

This soup will always remind me of my childhood sick day comfort food. It is a stsple in my house and best served with grilled cheese sandwiches. It is a very versatile product and I have used it could please times as add on in casseroles and other meals.

August 30, 2016

Campbell's makes great soup and this Tomato Soup is at the top of the list! It has a great fresh tomato taste, not too salty which is good. You can change the taste by either adding water or milk or a combination of both! Great for cooking with for stews, chili, just adding to ground beef and many others! Love it and won't use any other kind! Very inexpensive and so worth it!

August 23, 2016

I love Campbell's soups and the Tomato Soup is one of my favourites! It has such a rich creamy tomato taste that hits the spot. I use it in all kinds of recipes and it add such a nice tomato flavour. It's just one of those soups you always have on hand for a rainy cold day to warm you up!

August 23, 2016

Love it so bad for the night we don't know what to eat: it's perfect to add to some ground beef, onions and celery with macaronis: you get a nice beef macaroni plate, tasty and quickly. The taste is very good, you don't need to add to much water in, great sauce, etc. A must!

April 23, 2016

I myself don't care for the taste of this soup but,the rest of my family members does so I always make sure that I have some on hand in my household I just find the taste a little bitter

March 14, 2016

I use this in my soup recipes. Its not expensive and even better it goes on sale all the time. When I was a kid I practically lived on campbells tomato soup and crackers.