Campbell's Vegetable Soup Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 57 in Soup

April 23, 2016

I always have at least one can of this vegetable soup! Whenever I am short on time (or too sick to prepare dinner) I take out a can or two of these and pair it with a salad or a sandwich, and it is a quick and easy dinner!

When I used to live in BC, I would always buy the flats of 12 soup cans, but now that I am in Toronto, they are nowhere to be found! I wish I could find them here, because that is my favorite way to buy these soups. You can never have too many!

April 23, 2016

Definitely not one of first choices when it comes to canned soup.
The flavor is pretty average. I typically prefer a chicken broth.
Beans are not my favorite is soup either.

April 23, 2016

For a can soup this one is amazing! Childhood and adulthood favorite. This is my go to. Low calorie, delicious, packed with vegetables. So good! Add crackers or a sandwich on the side and BAMM perfect meal!

April 23, 2016

this is good with soda crackers!!! i will put a can of this in ground beef and make little mini meat loafs in cup cake pans!!!! they are so tasty and tender!!!!

April 23, 2016

Love love love this soup, vegetable an mushroom will always be my favourites. I have never actually had a soup as good as campbells. Perfect to eat on its own as the soup or to cook anything with

April 23, 2016

Oh my god I absolutely love Campbell's vegetable soup, I can remember as a kid when this was the only soup I would eat and even now there are only a few different kinds of soup I like and this is one of them for sure. Always has great ingredients and flavour.

April 23, 2016

Yesss. This is an old standby that I have in my home always.Aside from the usual bowl of soup with crackers, I add it (without water) to casseroles etc for a great taste.

April 23, 2016

I Love Campbell's Vegetable Soup when I make Spaghetti I add a whole can of the soup just for myself I also add a little bit of water to it and have it in a bowl with crackers it's delicious I always stock up on this soup when it goes on sale

0.5/5

March 11, 2016

This soup might be cheap and convenient but it taste horrible, it lacks any really flavor and has hardly any vegetables in it.Its loaded with sodium and God knows what else .The can had a slimy film around it too.I personally would rather make a good soup from scratch

January 07, 2016

I enjoy this soup. Great on a cold winter day with some crackers. A very good soup worth having in the house in case you want some!