Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 193 in Soft Drinks

The crisp taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale paired with a refreshing twist of blackberry. This seasonal blend pairs the sparkling favourite of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with a splash of blackberry flavour.

March 23, 2017

BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOREVER LATELY!! Ever since it first came in stores I liked the unique flavour of this. The cranberry version will always be my favourite but this was a nice change! Truely sad I bought a case with a coupon in it for another case and when I went to get one... nowhere to be found... anywhere. Even talked a rep and said it was seasonal and never once saw it around all yr. :(

March 13, 2017

It tasted ok,not as good as the cranberry one.Fizzy and has lots of bubbles.
    Best when chilled in the fridge overnight.Hard to find it in stores where I live.

March 12, 2017

I love ginger ale but I just wasn't a big fan of this drink. I had tried the cranberry gingerale previously and loved it so I had high hopes for this flavor. But I really wasn't a fan of the taste at all. My husband thought it was great though!

March 12, 2017

I found the taste not good at all. It is not my favourite of the Canada Dry Brands. I bought it on sale so the price was right but I will not be buying this product again.

March 08, 2017

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

January 05, 2017

I discovered this flavour in the beginning of January 2016 and was hooked ever since! I haven't seen it on shelves in awhile and I do hope it makes a return. However - I do also enjoy the green tea, and the cranberry varieties as well.

January 05, 2017

This ginger ale is amazing! I was shocked at how much I love it. The second you pop a can open, you can smell the blackberry! Its so refreshing and such a nice mix of flavours. This and the cranberry ginger ale are my favourites!

December 04, 2016

I tried this in a sample, i absolutely loved it, i love the small taste of blackberry you can taste in it, it makes a perfect option to add in while mixing drinks too

October 13, 2016

I was actually really pleasantly surprised by this drink. I do not normally drink soft drinks but was visiting a friend who offered me this. It tasted really good, not too sweet and not too fizzy.

August 13, 2016

A bit of a shocking flavour combo but great! It's really a shame this was a limited release. Dear Canada Dry - you need to make this a regular flavour - 'cos it rules.