Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

The crisp taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale paired with a refreshing twist of blackberry. This seasonal blend pairs the sparkling favourite of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with a splash of blackberry flavour.

December 04, 2016

I tried this in a sample, i absolutely loved it, i love the small taste of blackberry you can taste in it, it makes a perfect option to add in while mixing drinks too

October 13, 2016

I was actually really pleasantly surprised by this drink. I do not normally drink soft drinks but was visiting a friend who offered me this. It tasted really good, not too sweet and not too fizzy.

August 13, 2016

A bit of a shocking flavour combo but great! It's really a shame this was a limited release. Dear Canada Dry - you need to make this a regular flavour - 'cos it rules.

July 16, 2016

we purchased this as my son had a sore throat for something for him to drink He found it very soothing and really liked the taste. he likred it so much that it is now his favourite soft drink

July 12, 2016

I LOVE Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale! I've tried to find more, but all store in my area are no longer carrying it :( It has a smoother flavour then the cranberry ginger ale, and it mixes well with rum

July 02, 2016

The finally got this @CanadaDry (Blackberry Ginger Ale) at the grocery store I work at. Because of all the great reviews I have read @Chickadvisor I decided to purchase a case. I really like the refreshing taste of the combination of blackberries and ginger. It has a very unique, refreshing, sparkling and satisfying taste. It would also be great for summer parties, picnics and entertaining. It would be great for mixed drinks also. I know this is going to be a summer favorite at my home. You have to try #CanadaDry (Blackberry Ginger Ale) this Summer.

June 29, 2016

I love love love Ginger Ale! I found this product at Walmart and absolutely fell in love! After the first time I found it, I havent been able to find it again which is a bummer. :(

June 28, 2016

I love this! I always love trying new sodas when they come out (anyone remember Pepsi Jazz?!). I'm a big Canada Dry fan in general, but this could be my new favourite pop.

June 27, 2016

It is great new flavor. I enjoyed it as I always want to try something different.Quite refreshing great for the summer and not too sweet. My friend came to my house and had a can and she absolutely loved it!

June 24, 2016

Love the sweet taste of blackberry added to the classic gingerale that we all love! Really refreshing over ice; it makes the perfect summer drink out on the patio.