Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 43 in Carbonated Water

Club soda that has a hint of lemon and lime, is naturally flavoured, unsweetened and low in sodium.

Available in grocery stores across Canada, available in 12-packs of 355-mL cans.

March 10, 2017

would rather have unflavored club soda did not like taste was hoping it would be delish
    I drink cub soda every day
    and I love lime club soda
    I drink cub soda every day
    and I love lime club soda

March 01, 2017

Aside from regular Club Soda, the lemon lime is also a staple in my house. It's refreshing on its own, and the flavours are natural.
    The biggest benefit is no sugar or sweeteners.

March 01, 2017

Pleasant, light and refreshing!! The taste was very easy on the senses and it definitely hit the spot while tasty enough that I wanted another. Cant wait to try this on a Patio!!

February 28, 2017

By far the best club soda, absolutely love the flavour great in mixes of your favourite drinks ! No sugar, no calories why not drink this especially on a hot day very affordable worth the buy

January 05, 2017

Trying to kick my Diet Coke habit has been very easy substituting my need with Canada Dry Lemon-Lime Club Soda. I love knowing that I'm not consuming anymore aspartame and still getting the fizzy drink that my mouth is looking for.

January 05, 2017

OMG if I could only have one drink for the rest of my life this would be it. I love the fact I can feel like I'm drinking a pop but not get the sugary taste that pop has. I also like mixing it with Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale, which I find sweet it becomes the perfect sweet but not overly sweet drink. This is a must have in my house.

December 05, 2016

I am a little out of the loop as this has apparently been out for a bit- but I just tried it this weekend! (pop was on sale) and it was really good! Im not even a big pop fan, but sometimes I like to make a vodka drink, or a punch, and this is now my favourite sparkling soda! I love the lemon lime added to it as well. Most sparkling waters have so much sodium, so I love how this has reduced sodium too

September 26, 2016

This is my favorite sparkling water. Doesn't leave an after taste and the price is pretty good. (Even better when you can find it on sale). Lemon-Lime flavour is subtle.

March 17, 2016

I love using this when I make wine spritzers .It gives that little bit of fizz and the lemon gives a little added flavor too.I personally would never drink it on its own because it taste a little bitter,but definitely great as a mix

March 16, 2016

I find this very refreshing and really enjoy this product. It has a really good taste. This is just about the only carbonated drink I buy since I like this one so much.