Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 32 in Carbonated Water

Club soda that has a hint of lemon and lime, is naturally flavoured, unsweetened and low in sodium.

Available in grocery stores across Canada, available in 12-packs of 355-mL cans.

December 05, 2016

I am a little out of the loop as this has apparently been out for a bit- but I just tried it this weekend! (pop was on sale) and it was really good! Im not even a big pop fan, but sometimes I like to make a vodka drink, or a punch, and this is now my favourite sparkling soda! I love the lemon lime added to it as well. Most sparkling waters have so much sodium, so I love how this has reduced sodium too

September 26, 2016

This is my favorite sparkling water. Doesn't leave an after taste and the price is pretty good. (Even better when you can find it on sale). Lemon-Lime flavour is subtle.

March 17, 2016

I love using this when I make wine spritzers .It gives that little bit of fizz and the lemon gives a little added flavor too.I personally would never drink it on its own because it taste a little bitter,but definitely great as a mix

March 16, 2016

I find this very refreshing and really enjoy this product. It has a really good taste. This is just about the only carbonated drink I buy since I like this one so much.

January 11, 2016

This lemon lime soda very refreshing, I loved it really cold on a hot summers day!! Its very flavorful as well!

December 05, 2015

I really enjoy the lemon lime mix taste. This is better for me that take a regular soda. Is really refreshing and tasty. When you are thirsty this come handly and in a good moment. Love it!

November 17, 2015

Love this drink as a substitute for high calorie drinks.

November 02, 2015

Love this very refreshing and great taste !

October 20, 2015

I love this soda. Canda dry hits the mark every time. Sweet, tangy and crisp.

October 15, 2015

I love Club Soda so its only natural that i would LOVE this.
Being a huge fan of lemon-lime flavour, this soda hits the spot. Drinking alone on ice or with an alcohol mix, it's perfect.

If you don't like club soda, you prob won't like this...