Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 184 in Soft Drinks

January 12, 2017

One of my favorite flavors is cranberry and my my favorite soda is ginger ale, so this is a winning combination! It's not over powering so that neither flavor take over, you can taste both! Sadly it's only available at the holidays and they still haven't made a diet version, so this is a treat for me once a year!

January 09, 2017

Love this flavour! I can't stop drinking this. Its very refreshing when cold. Everywhere I go I look for it at grocery stores! To be honest I don't even like Canada Dry, but this changes everything

January 05, 2017

SAD that this is only out once or twice a year.. but I stock up at Thanksgiving and Christmas time. I LOVE Gingerale and only Canada dry and I LOVE Cranberry.. just the right mixture.. absolutely amazing.. and even settles tummies

January 05, 2017

This should not be a holiday item. I would drink this all year round. I normally stock up after christmas as I know it is going away soon. Not too sweet and love all the bubbles!

December 29, 2016

AMAZING so good! i love this stuff! really wish it is sold all year round. where i live its hard to fond so when we find it we stock up to make sure we dont run out for a while lol

December 21, 2016

Every Christmas my mom would make a Christmas punch - and this pop tastes EXACTLY Like it!!! the cranberries and the ginger ale compliment each other so nicely. add some cherries and manderines with some ice, and you have an easy punch to serve!!

October 26, 2016

Love love LOVE the cranberry Canada dry gingerale! The taste is fantastic and i look forward to it every year! My only complaint is that it's only available seasonal.

October 25, 2016

I have been a Canada Dry fan a long as I can remember. I prefer it to Schweppes. This cranberry one is nice and bright, bubbly, and a good dose of cranberry without being too much. I like that it is on sale right now for $4.99 per 12 pack. Good for the upcoming Holidays, and I guess they launched it also for the Thanksgiving in the USA. As always, like regular Canada Dry Gingerale, it has lots of carbonation and is low in sodium compared to Shweppes. It is a good mixer for Vodka or Gin too. Also, good for people who don't drink to serve at the dinner table because it resembles a Zinfandel. And, I like to have cans chilling in the fridge for guests throughout the holidays.

I do recommend this Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale

October 25, 2016

Ginger Ale is my choice of soda and I kinda liked the twist on this cranberry ginger ale. Regular ginger ale can get really boring so adding a flavor is always nice. I liked the flavor of this but I think the cranberry flavor is not too overpowering which I think is a good thing. You can still taste a hint of ginger. It is balanced!

October 24, 2016

Canada Dry has done it again with another fabulous flavour - Cranberry. Unfortunately, just like the Blackberry its only available for a limited time. Lets hope Canada Dry decides we love it so much we can continue to buy it year round.