Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

October 26, 2016

Love love LOVE the cranberry Canada dry gingerale! The taste is fantastic and i look forward to it every year! My only complaint is that it's only available seasonal.

October 25, 2016

I have been a Canada Dry fan a long as I can remember. I prefer it to Schweppes. This cranberry one is nice and bright, bubbly, and a good dose of cranberry without being too much. I like that it is on sale right now for $4.99 per 12 pack. Good for the upcoming Holidays, and I guess they launched it also for the Thanksgiving in the USA. As always, like regular Canada Dry Gingerale, it has lots of carbonation and is low in sodium compared to Shweppes. It is a good mixer for Vodka or Gin too. Also, good for people who don't drink to serve at the dinner table because it resembles a Zinfandel. And, I like to have cans chilling in the fridge for guests throughout the holidays.

I do recommend this Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale

October 25, 2016

Ginger Ale is my choice of soda and I kinda liked the twist on this cranberry ginger ale. Regular ginger ale can get really boring so adding a flavor is always nice. I liked the flavor of this but I think the cranberry flavor is not too overpowering which I think is a good thing. You can still taste a hint of ginger. It is balanced!

October 24, 2016

Canada Dry has done it again with another fabulous flavour - Cranberry. Unfortunately, just like the Blackberry its only available for a limited time. Lets hope Canada Dry decides we love it so much we can continue to buy it year round.

October 23, 2016

I really like this cranberry flavour and it is very festive. I like to have it around for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The carbonation is terrific and the flavour profile is just right. I need to go buy some soon.

October 11, 2016

Canada dry cranberry gingerale is my absolute favorite!. The only thing semi negative I'd say is how hard it is to find in the summer!! We need it all year!.

August 16, 2016

My all time favourite pop I think!! I love this drink so much! Where I live it is usually on available at Christmas time so I always try to stock up!! The cranberry taste isn't too strong, it's just right and mixed with the ginger ale it is absolutely to die for!!

August 13, 2016

I didn't enjoy this at all. Hoping they never make this again to tell you the truth. I wanted to like it but it was waaaay too acrid to be enjoyable. Ginger and cranberry is just ends up skating on the wrong edge of the side of bitterness. Yuck.

June 29, 2016

I love Canada Dry Ginger Ale...But the Cranberry Ginger Ale is AMAZING!!! It is very refreshing, the flavour is just right, not overpowering! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a nice refreshing beverage!

April 25, 2016

Love Love Love! I love ginger ale in general, but this has got to be my favourite so far. Great to mix with everything. Make my boyfriend buy this for me all the time now!