Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 193 in Soft Drinks

March 17, 2017

Delicious and so good for so many different occasions! It's a perfect drink to just sip as a treat, or for a party.

Fruity and bubbly and a perfect mix for a carbonated beverage. Fun packaging and good quality cans of course.

Definately worth the price, lots of return and a pretty healthy option compared to dark soda. There is sugar, but that's a given because it's soda.

Fun and fruity, this is my go to ginger ale now. Delicious and worth it!

March 17, 2017

This is a fantastic alternative for a refreshing beverage. This is enjoyed by all members of our family. It can be enjoyed on its own as well as blended in punches with or without alcohol. I wish it was available year round.

March 07, 2017

J'ai bien aimer le gout de ce produit... Pas trop sucré, le même bon gout de Canada dry ginger ale habituel mais avec un soupçon de canneberge... J'ai aimer et j'aurais bien aimer qu'il soit disponible toute l'année!

March 07, 2017

I love love love cranberry drinks but it's so hard to find one that doesn't taste artificial and weird. This drink delivers, it has a great cranberry taste that doesn't leave you with a weird aftertaste and it's just a can of sparkling goodness I recommend to anyone my niece loves having some when she comes over. Overall great product great taste great price and widely available it will always be a product in my house.

March 06, 2017

Canada Dry Cranberry Gingerale is great to make cocktails with. I use it with Grand Marnier and a little lime juice. I have made it my signature drink at all family gatherings and when friends come over. Everyone wants another even without the alcohol. The kids love it served in the same way minus the alcohol.

March 02, 2017

Love love love! This is my go to mix for vodka & cranberry, adding just a bit gives my drink that bit of fizziness that it was missing.
    If you are a vodka & cranberry girl like me, give this one a try.

March 01, 2017

Believe it or not ,I love ginger ale when I saw it in the cooler "Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger ale" .I told my husband I wanted some for my birthday and I was delighted with the taste, needless to say I have enjoyed many times since that day.

February 28, 2017

This is my favourite flavoured brand of ginger ale. I look forward to seeing it every winter. These always fly off the shelf in my area, so I always grab a box whenever I see it.

January 12, 2017

One of my favorite flavors is cranberry and my my favorite soda is ginger ale, so this is a winning combination! It's not over powering so that neither flavor take over, you can taste both! Sadly it's only available at the holidays and they still haven't made a diet version, so this is a treat for me once a year!

January 09, 2017

Love this flavour! I can't stop drinking this. Its very refreshing when cold. Everywhere I go I look for it at grocery stores! To be honest I don't even like Canada Dry, but this changes everything