Canada Dry Cranberry Gingerale
Good

Canada Dry Cranberry Gingerale Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 185 in Soft Drinks

February 04, 2017

Love that this product is becoming more available. I used to excitedly wait for the Holiday Season just to be able to purchase it. Wonderful mixed with drinks, punches or just on its own. Nice mild taste, not too sweet, unlike many flavoured sodas. I am an avid Coke fan but this has quickly become my favourite.

January 19, 2017

Je ne bois pas de boisson gazeuse habituellement mais je fais toujours un exception quand il est question de Cranberry gibgerale! Il est délicieux et pas trop sucré au gout!

January 10, 2017

I was already a big fan of Canada Dry Gingerale, so it didn't surprise me that I loved the Cranberry flavour! It was a perfect blend of sweet and tart. My whole family enjoyed this beverage during the Christmas holidays!

January 05, 2017

My boyfriend and I are OBSESSED with this cranberry gingerale! We look for it every single time we go shopping. Unfortunately we haven't seen it anywhere recently, it was everywhere in the summer. Its so refreshing and the taste is just fantastic. I loveee this drink!

January 05, 2017

Okay I'm hooked and now it's gone! I love Canada drys cranberry ginger ale, so much so that I ordered it through my rep at my store so it would be readily available to me. Great afternoon pick me up. I love it!

September 26, 2016

I love the subtle cranberry taste in this ginger ale! It's not overpowering or too sweet, it's the perfect addition to my favourite Canada Dry ginger ale!

September 13, 2016

Had surgery earlier this year and was told to drink lots of gingerale... Saw this, tried it... Loved it. Not an overpowering taste. No bad after taste. Simple and delicious. Wish they'd sell it in bottles too.