Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is full of goodness, it is perfectly blended, refreshingly crisp and brilliantly sparkling. Made with 100 percent natural flavors and real ginger.

December 04, 2016

i love canada dry, whenever i'm sick or starting to feel sick i always have this on me, it helps me feel a little nit better for the time being until i am better, and i love that that taste isn't too strong, and it can be used to mix drinks

November 19, 2016

this is the only gingerale I will buy! I honestly taste a difference between this and the other brands. When Im sick, this is the first thing I will buy! I also love it with rye

November 19, 2016

Honestly, this is the only Ginger Ale I will buy or drink. It's to the point that when I go out to eat I have to ask if this is the type they have ,and if not, I order water.

November 16, 2016

Definitely in my top 5 for favorite sodas! Not too gingery like most ginger sodas, but not over sweetened like other generic brands. Light refreshing taste, love it! :)

November 07, 2016

C'est la seule boisson gazeuse que j'aime.J'en prend quand je vais chez ma grand-mère ,mais sinon je n'en achèterais pas. Ça a bon goût et quand je suis malade c'est parfait pour aller mieux ou simplement mieux digérer.

October 14, 2016

This is pretty much the only pop that I drink! It is by far my favourite brand of ginger ale. It has a great flavour without being too strong like I find Verners and it doesn't seem to be too annoyingly carbonated! Not only is it great for an upset stomach but is also perfect for mixing with alcohol.

October 14, 2016

Ginger ale is my go to when I'm feeling nauseous. It was my favorite drink when during my pregnancies! And I helpgive a littlw bit to my kids when they have tummy troubles.

September 30, 2016

Gingerale is one of my go to's for when Im sick for sure, got a belly ache, and if you have a sore throat it feels good when you swallow those cold bubbles. I like that it has pure ginger in it. I also prefer it out of a can. I know aluminum is not the best storage for food and drinks (links to Alzheimer's) but the pop isn't flat like a plastic bottle.

I didn't give full stars because although I do grab Canada Dry over Schweppes, I still prefer an Organic Cane Sugar Ginger Beer in a glass bottle.

September 30, 2016

My favourite of all the soda, ginger ale. It has so many uses and it works great for any gas or nausea or other tummy troubles you may have. It is a really refreshing soda and of course, the taste is phenomenal. I love ginger tea, ginger schnapps etc... so of course I love ginger ale. I like that you actually taste the ginger. It is also a great drink to mix all of your hard stuff with. My personal fave is rum and ginger ale.

September 30, 2016

Un produit canadien qui aide à digérer. C'est la boisson qui se passent de famille en famille et c'est pour ça que je le recommande. J'en ai toujours une bouteille au cas où et lorsque ma mère vient, c'est sa boisson.