Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 178 in Soft Drinks

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is full of goodness, it is perfectly blended, refreshingly crisp and brilliantly sparkling. Made with 100 percent natural flavors and real ginger.

January 15, 2017

This is the best Ginger ale ever. I love this brand and I drink it whenever I can. When I am sick or my husband is sick this is our first go to. It tastes great and ease an upset stomach. There is also a memory that comes with this for me. My grandfather use to drink this and I always knew when I went there I got ginger ale. Quenches my thirst and warms my heart.

January 09, 2017

I love it. I love it. Taste is not too strong yet so full of fizz. I have even tried it after having a big meal and works in making me feel relaxed. Like the classic variety. Recommend for sure.

January 09, 2017

Canada Dry is the best brand of ginger ale out there. Its delicious in every flavour they have and helps so much when you are sick. I always have Canada Dry on hand when I get the flu or just feel sick.

January 08, 2017

Canada Dry Ginger ale is the ultimate ginger ale. the taste is real, crisp and clean. Great as an addition to cocktails or simple in a glass with ice on its own.

January 08, 2017

Though I'm please that Canada Dry makes a ginger ale that actually has ginger, I am super disappointed that they stopped short on their other ingredients. Glucose/Fructose? Why, when even Coca Cola is making a pop (Life) that doesn't have these items in it, are you still using this offensive ingredient?

January 06, 2017

This is the best ginger ale out of all brands. It is a little pricier, but definitely worth it. Brands such as Schweppes tastes overall flat, and doesn't give the pure ginger taste like canada dry does.

December 04, 2016

i love canada dry, whenever i'm sick or starting to feel sick i always have this on me, it helps me feel a little nit better for the time being until i am better, and i love that that taste isn't too strong, and it can be used to mix drinks

November 19, 2016

this is the only gingerale I will buy! I honestly taste a difference between this and the other brands. When Im sick, this is the first thing I will buy! I also love it with rye

November 19, 2016

Honestly, this is the only Ginger Ale I will buy or drink. It's to the point that when I go out to eat I have to ask if this is the type they have ,and if not, I order water.

November 16, 2016

Definitely in my top 5 for favorite sodas! Not too gingery like most ginger sodas, but not over sweetened like other generic brands. Light refreshing taste, love it! :)