Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 185 in Soft Drinks

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is full of goodness, it is perfectly blended, refreshingly crisp and brilliantly sparkling. Made with 100 percent natural flavors and real ginger.

February 24, 2017

I love ginger ale and this is one of my favorite brands. When I get a tummy ache I like to drink this product & other times just cause its refreshing.

February 24, 2017

I am a lover of ginger ale and the Canada Dry Ginger Ale tastes so nice. The whole family including the kids love it. Would defintely recommend it over Coca Cola or Pepsi.

February 24, 2017

I like to have it in my house and love to stoke it when it's on sale .my of my friend and family love it so I keep it in my parties . It good for your tummy too .I love to drink it when I have ever hurt burn.

February 24, 2017

I found the Canada Dry Ginger Ale very refreshing:) I have to say that it is the best tasting Ginger Ale compared to other brands.It wasn't too sweet and thirst quenching. I'm not a big soda pop drinker but when I do it will be Canada Dry Ginger Ale:)

February 24, 2017

the fake bubbly for me.. Canada Dry Ginger ale is a must have in my pantry. perfect for the non drinkers who pop over and its a great mix with Crown.. Its great with use on an upset tummy. The taste is refreshing and very fizzy. I love it

February 20, 2017

Canada Dry Gingerale is made of real ginger and thats why I love this brand over others. I drink it often. It helped me with many other things as well especially if I'm feeling gassy or if I'm throwing up due to my pregnancy. I love this flavour and highly recommends it. I can drink at room temperature or cold during the hot summer months.

February 20, 2017

C'est vraiment rare que j'achète des boissons gazeuses pour moi. J'ajoute ce genre de produit à l'épicerie lorsque nous recevons des invités qui ne prendront pas de vin (par exemple, nos petits-enfants). Cependant, j'ai fait cet achat cette semaine et pour moi, un soda gingembre ça ne peut être autre chose que du Canada Dry. J'ai été surprise de constater que cette boisson est maintenant disponible "diète". Je suis vraiment contente d'avoir essayé celle-ci. J'ai aimé son goût et ce choix sensé pour diminuer la consommation de sucre. À ma prochaine envie de soda gingembre, ce sera mon choix c'est certain.

February 17, 2017

This is my go-to pop drink when I feel like having pop (which isn't very often). It's got the right taste and sometimes the fizz can be too much, but that may just be because I don't drink pop often. Great price when on sale.

February 17, 2017

I am not a pop drinker on a regular basis but when I'm really thirsty it is the only thing that will quench my thirst. I love it's not as sweet as most are. I also drink it whenever I have a cold or flu or even a hangover.

February 16, 2017

To my tastebuds, there is no other ginger ale. Canada Dry is the only name brand ginger ale made with real ginger. Taste the real, taste Canada Dry - you'll taste the difference.* I guarantee it!
    * For the full taste experience, glass bottle recommended.