Candee Cotton Candy

Candee Cotton Candy Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 180 in Candy

October 21, 2015

This cotton candy isn't the best but it taste decent .. It is very sweet compare to normal cotton candy and I found it to be a tad hard but I guess you get what you pay for . I got mine at dollarama , glad it was cheap because I was little disappointed with the taste .

October 21, 2015

I love eating cotton candy because it reminds me of being a kid at the fair! It's so sweet and it melts in your mouth. I like how airy it is, it's like magic in your mouth.

July 09, 2015

I personally dont like cotton candy its too sweet for me

July 09, 2015

I typically like Cotton Candy and found the price of Candee cotton Candy reasonable. The package and colours look great (inviting). The quantity was good. I found this cotton candy tasted okay, however, a little too sweet if there is such a thing? The after taste seemed similar to products that have a sweetener in them. While some appreciate this flavor, it's not for me. I like sweet without being over sweet and like real sugar to replacement. I am not saying it has replacement in it. Perhaps I am getting older and my taste buds have changed. If you can't get sweet enough, you will love this cotton candy. However my conclusion is just a little too sweet for me even for cotton candy.

June 13, 2015

This is a fun treat, it reminds me of being at the fair, sugary sweet and melts in your mouth.

March 18, 2015

Tastes like childhood. Nothing healthy but there will be days I'll attack this :)

February 24, 2015

My kids love cotton candy. A nice selection of flavors to choose from. A sweet treat that melts in your mouth. Reminds you that the warm weather will come back some day. A fun treat to share!