Candy Crush Saga Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 626 in Electronics

February 20, 2017

Nice game, great challenges and levels to play ...easy to downlaod and play...downloaded on my phone. Interesting to play. I changed phone and I retrieved all the levels on my new phone...which is amazing .....

February 20, 2017

so I love this game and I probably downloaded it 200 times it's free so as far as value goes you pretty much get everything you can for no book a lot of fun and I feel like I someone get addicted to it that's why I download it from my phone so often has I am constantly trying to find time to play it

February 20, 2017

Comment se désennuyer facilement ! Un incontournable à avoir avec soi pour passer le temps !! J'adore les challenges de niveau en niveau ! Mais ils devraient donner plus de récompense !

February 20, 2017

Who doesn't have this game? It's free, it has over 1000 levels and they add new features all the time. They give you free gifts and have mini games and contests within the game. It's so addictive!

February 14, 2017

I am definitely one of those people who is "addicted" to this game - I really like puzzle games and this seems to be the most popular one out there for smartphones! I enjoy the challenge of beating each level, especially as each level is a little bit different. The reason I keep playing is because they change things up and add new levels and challenges often enough to keep it interesting. I also like that there are often new ways of earning 'special' candies to help you beat levels without having to pay.

January 26, 2017

I really like this game, it seems interesting and challenges you, and you can help your friends win lives and they can help you too. I like that I can download it on my cell phone and on the computer.

January 26, 2017

Love love love love love love love love love ❤️ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤️❤❤❤❤❤❤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

January 20, 2017

I love this game. It is the first game I played from facebook and then downloaded onto my phone. It is entertaining and challenging. I love have competitions with my Family as to who can reach a higher level.

October 31, 2016

Je trouve le jeu très addictif. J'ai tout le temps le goût de jouer. Certain tableau sont plis difficiles que d'autres. J'aime aussi les autres jeux . Je recommande.

October 25, 2016

I set up this game on my Kindle and I Pad and it's so much fun. It has so many levels and the colours are so beautiful. I play it every time the power goes out or when I wait for my mom in the car. I love that it doesn't cost anything.