Candy Crush Saga Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 613 in Electronics

October 31, 2016

Je trouve le jeu très addictif. J'ai tout le temps le goût de jouer. Certain tableau sont plis difficiles que d'autres. J'aime aussi les autres jeux . Je recommande.

October 25, 2016

I set up this game on my Kindle and I Pad and it's so much fun. It has so many levels and the colours are so beautiful. I play it every time the power goes out or when I wait for my mom in the car. I love that it doesn't cost anything.

August 05, 2016

I am playing this game for long time and I think it is kind of addictive. I love this game and it is fun to compete with your friends. Good game to relax after a busy day.

June 07, 2016

There are many games i have played on my phone but for the past two years and more i am playing candy crush saga and this is the only game i am addicting to ,my children knows if i am on phone i am playing this game i am in level 1104 now and they keep on adding more levels, thats amazing ,love it .

June 07, 2016

This game is so highly addictive. It is great for wasting away time at a doctors office sitting in the waiting room or just sitting on a bus. It gets harder and harder but you just want to get to the next level and I am so competitive with myself I hate putting it down.

May 02, 2016

Candy Crush Saga seriously has subliminal messages or something. I don't think I've ever been so addicted to a game! It is fun with vibrant colors. The levels just keeps getting harder and harder. I'm pretty competitive so because you can connect to Facebook and and see where your friends are at, I always have to beat them. I think that''s what got me addicted to this game. It is a fun game but beware if you are going to download the app, you might get hooked and can't stop. I had to delete the game at one point because I wasn't getting anything done other than playing Candy Crush.

April 25, 2016

I used to be obsessed with this game. It kept me glued to my phone while riding the subway. But now, every time I open it on my phone, it immediately closes. There are always so many glitches and problems with it that I haven't played it in ages, but when I still could, it was one of my favorite games on my phone.

What's good about it is that it doesn't stay the same for the entire game. going to next levels and beating games makes the experience so much more rewarding than if I had to do the same thing over and over, like 2048. Which I still love, because I am still competing against my own score.

I actually just checked right now, and it still doesn't work on my phone. But as soon as it does, It will replace my staring into space on my subway ride to work.

April 25, 2016

I freakin' love this game. Its perfect if you have a transit commute on a regular basis, as you don't need wifi. Its very addictive- not too difficult - and never ending. You also aren't forced to buy extras if you have a little bit of patience and self control. This is the only game on my phone besides words with friends.

April 17, 2016

Highly addictive game! Levels start out easy and can get pretty difficult which can lead to frustration. Also, waiting for lives can be a bummer... But all in all great game to pass the time.

April 17, 2016

For a free game app this is pretty great. Though I prefer the soda saga over this one it's still a fun game to have and play whenever you're bored. The levels are fun but can be hard and frustrating. It's a great way to pass the time.