Candy Crush Soda Saga

Candy Crush Soda Saga Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 616 in Electronics

May 22, 2016

This game is so-so for me. While yes, it CAN be addicting, it also gets kind of boring if you don't connect to fb to play against your friends. I would like it better if we could play against or with our friends on GameCenter (and/or Google Play).

May 22, 2016

Another highly addictive game to play. The more you play the more you level up and the harder it gets. People be worn, once you download this game to play, you will find it hard to stop playing.

May 04, 2016

I love Candy Crush I've been playing it for a very long time I think I'm on level like 400 something but anyways it's a great game it's so addictive and it seems like it gets harder and harder every level but nonetheless it's a great game and I would recommend it to anybody it's a good time killer as well

May 04, 2016

I started off playing Candy Crush Saga and tried to convinced myself I will not download Candy Crush Soda. Eventually I caved and it has became my favorite game. I actually like it better than the original Candy Crush. I find it more interesting and has some different moves like putting 4 candies into a square to make a fish. I also like that they have the extra games every weekend to win more gold bars, boosters and lives. I say if you like Candy Crush then you should try this one but beware it is so addictive. I find that it is a bit more difficult than the original Candy Crush.

April 17, 2016

My favourite game app ever! It's so addicting and fun! I prefer the soda saga over the original candy crush saga because the levels aren't as frustratingly hard. I play this pretty much everyday several times a day. I deleted all other games on my phone after I downloaded this because it's the only one I use and need to keep me entertained.

March 22, 2016

Most addicting app ever! I like this better than the Original Candy Crush! Graphics are better and I just find it more entertaining! Would definitely recommend however beware...this is very addicting!

August 29, 2015

This is a lot like Candy Crush. Very addictive, and a great time waster.

May 13, 2015

This is the other sequel to Candy Crush. Our son in law loves this game also. He spends more time on this phone app than he does watching tv. He is addicted to this.

May 13, 2015

I really liked this version of candy crush ! I find more intriguing then the original I just wish they had more bonus candy like candy crush when you spin the wheel and win stuff. They should do that for this!