Canesten ComforTAB Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

The Canesten® ComforTAB® is a slim, vaginal tablet preferred for its cleanliness and convenience. Equipped with a sleek applicator, allowing you to treat your infection at the site. This convenient 1-day, single-dose treatment will continue to work over several days until the infection is cured. Combine this treatment with the soothing external cream twice a day for fast relief of external itching and burning.

Info from http://www.canesten.ca/

November 16, 2016

Everyone hates a dreaded yeast infection. My first I had prescribed drugs for it, but after I found out about this OTC alternative, I had to try it for the time after. A bit discomfort which is expected, but it works WONDERS and I LOVE it. The external cream doesn't do much for me but overall the medication works well. I'm one of those unfortunate people that has one before their period every other month and I always keep a package of this on hand for those times. Highly Recommended!

September 29, 2016

I have had a yeast infection maybe 4 times in my life and I always used canesten, by the end of the day the itching and discharge are completely gone and the soothing cream that comes with it helps a great deal as well. I never had to do a repeat treatment and it would go away for good. I will always turn to canesten if I get another yeast infection. I know 100 percent that it works and relieves itching. I actually still have an extra box just in case. Hope I won't need it though.

September 26, 2016

I find this fast acting and not too messy at all. It worked fairly quickly and cleared everything all up. No messy creams to use and very easy to use,

June 17, 2016

I had to use this once and it worked so fast and effective. it is a little pricey but it is worth the extra money . The itchy and burnig is gone with in one day of using.

April 11, 2016

Works incredibly fast. I love that you don't have to have a prescription for this and you can go to the pharmacy and pick it up. Extremely effective, I highly recommend this!

April 11, 2016

Ce produit fonctionne très bien. À la première application de la crème, l'irritation diminue rapidement. Je fais confiance à cette marque et c'est celle que je conseille à mes amies.

March 11, 2016

Impressionant, résultat presque immédiantement, calme la douleur et l'infection au premier dépot de la crème, je recommende je le racheterais sans hesitation!

March 02, 2016

I got to use it 1 time and I was impress by the quick results Canesten offer: the itching went away in one night only!! Works really great and no more problems after the complete treatment.

February 24, 2016

I don't really ever need to use it but when I do it works almost overnight. It's so effective and I was surprised at how effective it was. The itching went away by the next morning, I was no longer uncomfortable and I could go on with my life, not worrying about it

January 21, 2016

Always works the first time for me. It is my go to when I have a yeast infection. Easy to use. Just a little costly but you have to get it!

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted