Good

Canon powershot sx50 HS Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 66 in Digital Cameras

February 15, 2017

I am so in love with this camera!! The 50x zoom is GREAT for long distance shots. The photos always come out clear and perfect. I would recommend this camera to new photoagraphers as well as experienced photographers!

February 19, 2014

It took me months to decide on which camera I was going to buy. I kept going between a DSLR like the Rebel or a point and shoot. It wasn't until I found this one, that I finally felt I found everything I wanted in one camera. It is easy enough to open the box and take stunning pictures, but it has a tonne of more advanced options as well. I particularly like the incredible zoom power it has (this was one of the turning points for me) and the video it takes is quite nice too. It also has a fantastic swivel screen that can let you see from many different angles (think crowded auditorium/concert with many heads in the way...simply hold it in the air and you can swivel the screen so you can still get the shot and not a random pic of the sky or back of someone's head). Great overall camera and good bang for your buck!

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder