Canon Rebel XSi
Good

Canon Rebel XSi Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 65 in Digital Cameras

Canon Rebel XSi is a 12.2megapixel CMOS sensor that capture enough detail for poster-size, photo-quality prints. It includes a large 3.0 inch LCD display and stores images on SD/SDHC memory cards. Visit canon.com for more information.

August 15, 2011

I am in love with my Canon Rebel XS. It is in the same love category as my children and husband......ok maybe not, but you get my point. I love that the Canon Rebel isn't uncomfortably huge. It's still large with the lense, but not like some of the other cameras. It feels like a smaller camera, has the easy to use buttons of a compact camera, but the quality of pictures are like pictures taken from a couple thousand dollar camera. I am able to take it to the kids sporting events and get pictures as they zoom by. I am able to take pictures of the kids at christmas concerts when I've been forced to sit at the very back of the gymnasium in the nose bleed section. I'm able to take pictures quickly when the kids just don't want to sit still. I'm a bit computer/electronic illiterate and find this camera very easy to use. I recommend this camera to anyone looking for a good reliable camera!

July 12, 2008

WOW! I love this camera. I've been researching which Digital SLR I was going to buy for months (ok... probably close to a year as I wanted one so badly and couldn't afford it.) I finally saved up enough money for it and decided on the Canon Rebel XSI (Similar to the XTI with just a few more features such as live view, and it is a 12 MP camera) I am more of a recreational hobby photo taker but after buying this camera I asked myself why I hadn't done it earlier. The quality and colour of the pictures this camera takes is incredible, it is so obvious to me now when I look at my pictures from my point-and-shoot camera - absolutely no comparison.

This camera has such great features but beyond that is incredibly user friendly. It's easy for anyone to pick up in use because of it's auto settings. If someone just wanted to take some pictures for you it's easy for them to pick up and snap away. The manual features and focus are more advanced and are fun to play around with - see what you can get from the camera. Basically - it's great for both the experienced and unexperienced photographer.

This is not a camera to throw in your purse/bag obviously and go to the bar but if you are looking for a camera to take great photos or you just enjoy taking pictures, I would definitely definitely recommend this camera! No Buyers Remorse here!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for