Cantu Shea Butter Twist & Loc Gel

Cantu Shea Butter Twist & Loc Gel Reviews

Ranked #554 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 23, 2015

Well worth the price, leaves my hair soft and very manageable. Smells great and hair feels so natural.

August 24, 2015

This product is magnificent! it really moisturises your hair while helping you to achieve the perfect twist out for my naturals out there. The smell and consistency are great, definitely a great product!

June 16, 2015

I am a black female with locs (dreadlocs). I have been loced for about 3 years now. In the beginning I was using another product that I did not really like too well. Then about 5 months ago my husband came home with Cantu Shea Butter Loc Gel. I tried it and loved it. Especially on my husband's hair. He has soft hair and with the other product I was using, I would have to use a gel with it to get that extra hold, but with this loc gel I do not need to do that. A big plus is that it does not contain any mineral oil, parabens, sulfate, or silicone. It is not greasy, and it leaves my locs soft with no flakes. It also smells amazing.