Capricorn Genuine Australian Soft Eating Liquorice Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 180 in Candy

Taste

February 10, 2016

I got a bag for Christmas so to be honest I am not sure on the price, but I know the person who gave them to me would not have overspent. At any rate these licorice candies (black) were delicious. Soft and chewy. The only improvement would be if they had a resealable bag.

Taste

June 08, 2015

This is by far the best soft black liquorice I've ever tasted. Other than the ones that are shaped as cigars with the tip in red candy that I use to see all the time as a kid. I never really liked black liquorice, I was always a red liquorice type of person but for some reason I've acquired a taste for it just recently. I can no longer find it at Costco and so I noticed that Dollarama sells this licorice and you can get a 170g bag for $2.00 which is not too bad. It's not organic by any means but the ingredients aren't too bad at all. A bit high in calories at 100 cal for 3 pieces with 14g of sugar. But it is a treat so just don't eat the entire bag and you'll be ok lol.