• Caprina by Canus Fresh Goat's Milk Soap - Original
  • Caprina by Canus Fresh Goat's Milk Soap - Original

Caprina by Canus Fresh Goat's Milk Soap - Original Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

June 28, 2016

Absolutely love the smell of this soap. Used it on my kids when they were little. Skin feels soft and fresh. As a nurse I wish we had this soap in the hospital to wash our patients

March 17, 2016

this is an awesome product.my son has sensitive skin and has many rashes. i use this soap on him when hes broke out. it calms his itchy skin down and makeshis skin so soft

March 13, 2016

My husband got very sensitive skin with psoriasis that can be irritated easily by certain soaps. For a while we used to purchase goat's milk soap, this one is a bit more purfumy but we have also purchased the no fragrance versions.

It does make you feel nice and clean and the bar lasts for quite some time. Good product.

February 05, 2016

I didn't think I liked bar soap. I thought it was too messy and melty and drying and had switched to pump style cleansers, body washes and foaming hand soaps throughout my house.

Someone gave me a couple bars of this soap, and I love it! It is so creamy and moisturizing on my dry winter skin, and even helps lessen the severity of the itching of my daughter's eczema. As well, it has a lovely soft fresh scent that is not flowery or perfumed and is suitable for the whole family. It isn't nearly as messy and slimy as the soap bars I remember growing up.

Bonus: I discovered this bar is *perfect* for cleaning my beauty blenders! It gets out more product than the cleansers I was using previously and doesn't dry out my hands. Plus, it smells nice!

I will definitely purchase more in the future.

January 23, 2016

I didn't really like the smell of this soap and it left my skin quite dry.

January 10, 2016

Amazing product for sensitive skin . This soap is verry gentle and i love the odor.

January 08, 2016

I was very surprised with how well this soap worked it left my skin feeling very soft and didn't dry my skin out very well made all of this soap

August 28, 2015

Fabulous natural soap, nice clean scent, doesn't make my skin feel tight. Always have it in the bathrooms.

July 07, 2015

This has to be one of the best bar soaps out there! It's wonderful on the skin!

March 23, 2015

I'm usually more of a fan of body wash than bar soap, but this one is very nice. If I had to pick a word to describe it, I would say that it's simple. It cleans and moisturizes well with just a natural scent that's nice without being overpowering. Would recommend if you are into more natural products.