Car Mount, Nekteck CD Slot Magnetic Cradle-less Car Phone Mount Holder

Car Mount, Nekteck CD Slot Magnetic Cradle-less Car Phone Mount Holder Reviews

1 review
Ranked #17 out of 320 in Accessories

October 07, 2016

I have tried a variety of cellphone holders for the car but have never thought of trying these CD slot ones. I have noticed with other holders that they always seem to be in the way and figured that we don't use the CD player in our car so that would be a great place to stick my phone.

This seemed like it would be a lot harder to set up when I first removed it from the box but it was the easiest one I've tried thus far, it even has a knob to expand the inserted piece to make it more stable. This has a larger magnetic pad on the holder itself and has a very strong/secure hold on my phone when placed on it.

I really did love the placement of this holder compared to others and thought it didn't get in the way of anything else and didn't block our heat vents at all. I purchased this at a discount from Amazon.ca but it's regularly proceed at $16.99 and I like how sturdy and secure this holder is.