Good

Carapex Professional Microdermabrasion Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #248 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

January 11, 2016

I ran out of exfoliant and after reading reviews and comparing some prices, I decided to give this product a try.

I have used product twice so far, and from my experience it seems to be a really good exfoliant. The product is a white paste-like substance with super fine exfoliant material - it feels like fine sand. The paste does not have any smell to it.

Positive aspects of this product:
*It works really well! You can really feel the scrubbing power when you rub it on your face. Afterwards my skin feels smoother.
*Exfoliant power is customizable, depending on how much pressure you apply your hands.

Concerns about this product:
*Compared to other exfoliants that I have used, this product doesn't spread very well to other areas on my face, so I found that I needed to use a bit more than expected to cover all the areas on my face that I needed to exfoliate.
*The jar is a bit small for the price.
*It would have been nice if the product came in a squeeze style tube for easier application. I dislike having to scoop out this product with my hands during a shower, for fear of contaminating the jar with shower water, and other soap and shower products.

Despite the above concerns, this product does an effective job and I will definitely be purchasing it again. Although the jar is small, I feel like I am still getting good value due to its effectiveness.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!