Good

Cards Against Humanity Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1015 in Misc

February 14, 2017

This is such a fun game! My girlfriends and I play it all the time. You can actually make it a drinking game by making everyone drink except the winner of the round!

February 14, 2017

Cards Against Humanity is a must have for any game night enthusiast. It's a great way to turn your friends into friendemies. Not to be played by the light of heart or people with absolutely no sense of humour. This blank filling game can get very racey on many levels, so if you are easily offended I suggest you skip this one. I would have given it 5 stars but I still think it's pricey for printed cards.

January 22, 2017

I have never had a bad time playing Cards Against Humanity. It's a great game for get togethers or parties, everyone will laugh (unless they are super sensitive)

May 15, 2016

This is an adult game that is absolutely hilarious with no filters so anything goes. My family and I love to play cards against humanity on game night. Be prepared as this card game will delivers laughter and a lot of noise. There is an expansion set to add to this original game.

March 23, 2016

If you're looking for a game to play with a couple of friends while sharing a bottle of wine or 2 ... or if you have no filter and like to say belligerent things than check out this game. It's HILARIOUS but be aware of your audience because things can get out of hand really quick... awesome for parties or if you just need a good laugh

*** I played with my mom and 16 year old sister after my mom and ! had a few drinks..... major walls came down and we all learned something about each other haha***

March 14, 2016

This game is hilarious - always a fun time playing this with a bunch of friends, especially after a few drinks! Always a night of laughter when we play this.

January 06, 2016

This game is absolutely hilarious! An adult version of Apples to Apples, CAH is a morally ambiguous and often shocking word association game to be played with close friends and family. The game is wonderfully politically incorrect and I don't recommend for the faint of heart!

December 29, 2015

a lil pricey... how ever this game is sooo much fun!! my son bought this as a gift to the family and so far we love it... i like the blank cards so you can make up your own answers too. laughing all through this one!!!

December 27, 2015

This is such a fun game for game night. My friends and I are always laughing when we play this.

December 16, 2015

This is a very fun game! Definitely not family friendly though.
    There is an alternate option to buying, where you can just print the game offline for free. However, I like having the actual cards best, and have purchased the expansion packs to keep the game new and fun!

Netflix

Old Navy Stores

gadzooks added a new review for
    Laughing Cow Cheese Cubes

she-she has started a new forum topic
    HELP! my skin has turned against me!

Bath & Body Works