• Cards Against Humanity
Good

Cards Against Humanity Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 987 in Misc

May 15, 2016

This is an adult game that is absolutely hilarious with no filters so anything goes. My family and I love to play cards against humanity on game night. Be prepared as this card game will delivers laughter and a lot of noise. There is an expansion set to add to this original game.

March 23, 2016

If you're looking for a game to play with a couple of friends while sharing a bottle of wine or 2 ... or if you have no filter and like to say belligerent things than check out this game. It's HILARIOUS but be aware of your audience because things can get out of hand really quick... awesome for parties or if you just need a good laugh

*** I played with my mom and 16 year old sister after my mom and ! had a few drinks..... major walls came down and we all learned something about each other haha***

March 14, 2016

This game is hilarious - always a fun time playing this with a bunch of friends, especially after a few drinks! Always a night of laughter when we play this.

January 06, 2016

This game is absolutely hilarious! An adult version of Apples to Apples, CAH is a morally ambiguous and often shocking word association game to be played with close friends and family. The game is wonderfully politically incorrect and I don't recommend for the faint of heart!

December 29, 2015

a lil pricey... how ever this game is sooo much fun!! my son bought this as a gift to the family and so far we love it... i like the blank cards so you can make up your own answers too. laughing all through this one!!!

December 27, 2015

This is such a fun game for game night. My friends and I are always laughing when we play this.

December 16, 2015

This is a very fun game! Definitely not family friendly though.
There is an alternate option to buying, where you can just print the game offline for free. However, I like having the actual cards best, and have purchased the expansion packs to keep the game new and fun!

December 10, 2015

I love playing this game with my friends at parties! We always have such a great laugh, and we could play for hours. The only problem I have with this game is that once you play through a pack enough times, the cards start to get old. I know there's expansion packs, and they're amazing!

December 10, 2015

These need to be a staple at every adult party. They are fantastic and always get everyone laughing. It's a great ice breaker too, if you dont know anyone.

Best Drinking Game !!
First time I played this game I couldn't believe how rude it was, but wow is it ever fun. And its all in good jokes.